Wednesday 26 October 2016

The right vitamins

22:46pm
Hello everyone!
We are half way through the week now! Well for me as I am lucky enough to have Friday off as it is my birthday. I'm still not 100% sure how I feel about that though. Everyone likes a birthday abit of attention for a day but I hate them thought of being a year older. It's a scary thought getting old. I don't know why but it always has scared me. 

Recently I have been looking for some good vitamin tablets to help improve my skin & nails. I have never tried anything like that before but I have always wanted to give it a go to see what difference it makes. I am not really a fan of my skin. It has got better since I've got older but I am still not 100% happy with it. It seems to go through stages at times. One minute it can seem glowing the next it it seems spotty in places. It makes you feel so self conscious & you simply cannot cover it up with make up because it makes it look worse. They can also dry your skin out wearing too much make up to try & cover them up. It can make it even worse than before.






So instead I decided to try & find something that will help my skin more in the long run not just a temporary fix. I come across Laviish who a U.K. Based health & beauty brand. They are supplements which contain vitamins, minerals & supergreens. Sometimes you cannot be get enough of what you need from food or your intake. You cannot get all essential vitamins like A, C & E, and minerals such as zinc, iron & magnesium. 

Laviish do capsules for your skin, beard, & hair. They come in just a months supply if you want to try it short time to see if it works for you or you can get a 3 months supply. So depending on what you are looking for & what time period you are looking for. 

I just got a months supply to see how I get on & I have only just started to take them so I will keep you posted on how I get on with them & post some results too. But I cannot wait to see the results & see what happens. 

My delivery come so fast! & the customer service I received was brilliant. To me that's such an important thing & also helps me want to go back to the company! 

I am so excited to see the results! 

Check them out on: 

https://www.laviish.com
Instagram: laviish_uk

Take care, 
Love Lottie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment