Monday 24 October 2016

That little pick me up

21:11pm
Good Evening everyone! 
So we have got the dreaded Monday over with! We all know how that feels don't we at the start of the week. Monday blues kick in. 

I've always been a fan of box deliveries so like glossybox, birchbox & things but recently I've come across another type of box I didn't know you could get for us ladies. Which is a beauty, that time of the month & wellbeing subscription box service. I never knew such things existed until I come across Ms Flow. 

Ms flow is a premium monthly wellness & beauty subscription service. Each month you get a luxury pamper package arrive to your front door with all the essentials you need to get you through that dreaded time of the month. You get a choice of tampons or towels, & also little treats to help your cravings & also beauty products to help you feel better in yourself. To me I think I this is such a good idea! 



When my package arrived I couldn't wait to see what was inside! It's such a surprise as to what you are going to get but it is all so perfectly wrapped up & presented. 

I opened my box up to find: 

-Time bomb - Hand to hand combat hand cream 
-Yogi Organic Tea bag - Bedtime 
-Drinking fudge (Hot chocolate) 
-Birch Lea - Orange & Rosemary bath salts 
-Mimosa & Mandarin candle 
-The herb garden - Relaxing massage bar
-Bella Pierre cosmetics- Champagne eye shadow 
-Jelly Beans - Assorted flavours 
-Divine -Caramel milk chocolate bar 
-Bag of towels & tampons



All those things are things you want when your feeling rubbish, you've had a bad day, feeling under the weather or anything. You open the little box & have all those items to help make you feel better! 

Take a long soak in the bath, have a hot chocolate, eat some chocolate & sweets while watching a film. Burning the candle, & have a relaxing tea before bed. How perfect is that package to chill you out & have all that to hand ready for that time when you need it? Now I know that every month I will be sent a package for me when I really need it. 

Plus if you sign up before the 31st October you can receive 20% off your first order! 
Use the code: SPECIAL20 

You can find them on Instagram: ms_flow_
Website: www.msflow.co.uk

I know next time I won't have to worry because I will have my feel better special package. 

Have a lovely evening 

Take care 
Love Lottie xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment