Monday 31 October 2016

Just abit lippy

20:26pm
Hello Everyone!
So another weekend has been & gone! I feel like I am abit behind a the moment! It was my birthday on Friday so I have had a birthday weekend I guess you could call it. But they really are not the same when you get older are they? If anything I find them more scary at the fact I am another year older. Or am I the only one to have that thought?

As you may all well know I am a sucker for make up! Any new brand comes out or I find I like to try. Whether that be a well known brand or an up & coming brand spanking new brand. I love to find new products to give them a go & see what they are like for myself.

I am a big user of Instagram I won't lie. I think it is such a great source to companies. Old & new, big or small. It's perfect to find them & see products they have to offer without looking at their website straight away & by someone's Instagram page you can get a feel of what the company is like & about the products they sell.

I have pretty recently come across an Instagram page of a company called Fiinx who is both a make up & jewellery store from Birmingham. Fiinx is a home grown company, in which amazingly the team consists of the owner & her 3 children who help her get the orders together & pack them up which I find so cute! I love the fact it is a lovely family business & the team work that goes into it. Which to me makes it even more special!

They retail fashion jewellery, make up brushes & at the moment they have their very own range of Matte lip creams. But they are going to be adding more to the make up range in the future. Which I will definitely be looking out for!

I am a lover of simple nude shades nothing too in your face & over powering. For this time of year I think nudes are the perfect shade! All the browns & simple pinky shades are lovely. Which is what the Matte lip creams are in colours.

I picked out two colours: Whiz - which is more browner shade but not too dark in colour & night shadow - which is more slightly pinky brown colour.








When I first tried them out I was so pleasantly surprised just how well they apply. Some lip creams that are Matte I have found dry out quickly when you apply them leaving they to look as though they dry out your lips & do not leave it leaving your lips with a nice look at all! But these did not do that, they apply well, they don't have a horrible smell to them & they also last. Even after like two hours you could still notice I have lip colour on. Which I love because some you apply it & within an hour you could not tell you was even wearing any!

The matte lip creams come in a choice of 10 colours. All lovely colours!

So if you are like me & love trying out new brands then definitely try them! Not only for make up but also to check out the cute jewellery pieces! Which are so reasonably priced. 

The links are: 

Website: https://fiinx.myshopify.com
Instagram: fiinxuk

Take care & happy Halloween 👻 🎃 
Love Lottie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment