Sunday 17 February 2019

Superdrug Health - Discover A Healthier You


Hello Everyone, 
I hope you are well & your week is going good?

So far this year I have been changing my eating habits & have been eating a lot healthier. I wouldn't say I am the worlds worst eaten because I am really not but I wanted to just improve on what I eat. So I cut out & changed a lot of things & I have to say I am feeling better for it. Who knew meal prep could be so fun. I am not kidding you!

Anyway Superdrug have been doing a campaign called Discover a healthier you which has suited my changes perfectly! They have been showcasing their healthy range from vitamin tablets, healthy snacks, to foot care products. 

So I was sent a few products to try from them which suit me perfectly!





The products I got were:

Some Body - Sweet & Salty Popcorn 
Somebody is Superdrugs new health & wellness range which contain a range of products such as protein powders to snacks on the go. I have also had a thing for popcorn & never until recently have I realised it isn't actually that bad for you. It is low in calories & a great on the go snack which tastes amazing. So these packets that they come in are perfect to take to work or pop in your bag for on the go.

Some Body - Protein Bars 
From the same range as the popcorn these protein bars come in different flavours. Caramel Crisp & Chocolate & peanut. These are a great snack to have on a day when you are going to the gym or working out. They are a great source of protein not to mention a treat. I have to say they taste amazing!

A-Z Multivitamins - Strawberry flavour
Making sure you get your correct vitamin intake is important. The multivitamins contain zinc, vitamin C & D & help contribute to the normal function of the immune system. These vitamin tablets are also gummies which are easy to chew & taste lovely which helps as you wouldn't even know you are taking vitamin tablets with these.

Foot Purifying Sock Pack - Charcoal
These foot socks contain Charcoal powder which help purify your feet while coconut oil & vitamin E help to soften dry, rough & cracked heels. Which this time of year your skin is drier than normal. These are a great boost to help improve your skin & are easy to use.

Foot Nourishing Sock Pack - Marula Oil 
These foot socks contain Marula Oil & Vitamin E which help to nourish & moisturise your feet. Along with a tropical fragrance. Not only that but 15% of the price of this product goes to Marie Curie. Which I think is amazing & an reason to buy this on it's own.

Check out Superdrug's website to find out more about the products & also about all their other products in the Discover a healthier you.

Take Care, 
Love Lottie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment