Wednesday 23 January 2019

SVR Skincare


Hello Everyone,

As you all know I am a sucker for skincare products & I love trying new things. When I find one I like I don't even then always tend to stick with it. I think it's because being a beauty blogger I am always lucky enough to be sent new products to try so I get to test out so many.

So I have got to try SVR skincare, they are a French skincare brand. They are prescribed by dermatologists & recommended by pharmacists due to their gentle efficacy & suitability for most delicate & hypersensitive skins. They have the highest combination of active ingredients. 

The innovative Hydraliane  range includes the award winning Hydraliane essence, which contains 4 highly concentrated formula's & the highest moisturising action on the market. It also gives immediate comfort & long lasting hydration up to 24hours. All the Hydraliane  products contain the key ingredient - Physio adapted water which is adapted to the skin's cells.




From the range I have:

Hydraliane Essence 
This is a priming re-plumping hydrating concentrate that moisturises & prepares the skin for moisturisation. The aqua jelly texture helps give your skin a fresh & velvety finish.

Hydraliane Moisturisers 
In 3 different textures which are safe for even the most sensitive skins. It contains the highest concentration of Physio adapted water which provides 24 hours of hydration. The moisturiser also gives an excellent make up base.

All the products are Paraben free & hypoallergenic.

Their products can be found at:

Take Care
Love Lottie xox

*These items were kindly gifted to me by a PR company to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment