Sunday 20 January 2019

Kiss Lashes Review

Hello Everyone, 

Everyone is a sucker for false lashes right? Or is that just me?
I literally cannot get enough of false lashes & I will admit I literally have so many I don't even know what to do with them. I also have a range of different brands from Ardell to Tatti lashes. But since trying their nail range & loving them. I have been trying more of Kiss lashes. 

Kiss are the largest manufacturer & distributor of professional quality nails products. They allow us to achieve salon results in our own homes. They have now become so big they have expanded to include nail care, nail jewellery, nail art, lashes, make up & hair tools! The great thing is you can pick up their products on the high street in the likes of Boots & Superdrug!

The lashes they create have something for everyone. From length, light & fluffy, fluffy volume, there is a lash for everyone! I know I am quite a sucker for a bolder kind of lash.







So I got to try:

Lash Couture - Gala 
These are a soft full faux minx lash. Which are perfect for anyone who has big eyes like mine. They are on a knot free lash band, weightless, soft & reusable. So you get a few uses out of these.

Lash Couture - Little Black Dress
These ones are slightly less full than the Gala but again they are perfect for giving you a more fuller lash look. They give you that smokey eye effect without the use of eyeshadow.

Lash Couture 5th Avenue Collection - Splendor
Literally I have not seen lashes like this collection! They are so full, fluffy & have spiky ends! They are ultimate luxury lashes. Each strand is individually, styled giving you a glamourous look. These are just perfect to wear alone or to complete that make up look with.

Lash Couture 5th Avenue Collection - Opulence
Like the Splendor these are full, fluffy but they are more subtle compared to the Splendor & they do have spiky edges. They give you their own look. They literally are glamourous!

The quality of the lashes for the price you pay is amazing! They are enough to complete any look & my do they do it well!

You can pick yours up to try at your local:

Superdrug

Boots

Kiss Products

Take Care
Love Lottie xox

*These items were kindly gifted to me by a PR company to review.



No comments:

Post a Comment