Friday 13 January 2017

Nice & Clean

Good Evening Everyone! 

Happy Friday!!!!
I swear this week has gone like SO fast. It truly has. I did think to myself that being the first full week back at work it would mean it would drag but it so hasn't. I can't be the only one to think that?
It is crazy to think we are like half way through January already! It is true what they say when you get older time really does start to fly.But lets not get into that because it always worries me you could say...

I will admit I am a total clean freak when it comes to hygiene, especially my hands! 
Some people might say I'm abit odd or a bit of a snob when it comes to public places. Especially public toilets! I absolutely hate the places & try to avoid them at all costs. Simply because I know some peoples hygiene is not up to scratch! So it does mean I like to carry around an anti bacterial hand gel in my bag. Yes it may seem abit drastic but I'd rather know my own hands are clean & germ free from picking anything up. Wouldn't you?

So in my bag i carry around a small bottle of hand gel. I will admit you do get ones quite a lot which are pretty high in alcohol content & things I really don't like because the amount of times I apply the stuff in one day it tends to dry my hands out & then I am left using hand cream. So i tend to try to steer away from anything that does contain such a high content of it. Plus they do not smell no way near as nice as some of the others you can get!

So when I came across Merci Handy i was so happy! Because they not only have cute packaging but they also smell so good & come in several different scents. 





Merci Handy was a result of three friends enjoying a lunch break out of the office. They have definitely given the dull classic antibacterial gel a jazz up & made it more fun. The hand gels are combined with skin comforting ingredients & gorgeous scents! While combating germs. They leave your hands feeling soft & clean. While also leaving a bit of a scent. They also contain little pearls to help give your hands extra goodness! 

They are just the perfect size for putting in your hand bag & 
carrying around with you. All you have to do is simply squeeze a small amount of gel on your hands & rub your hands together.

Merci Handy is now available from Topshop in the UK! So definitely give them a go if you are anything like me & love to carry a bottle around with you at all times.



Recently I have also come across a company who make the best soaps! The English Soap company. The soaps are made with pure vegetable oils & also contain Shea butter which makes them so moisturising & helps nourish the skin. They are also hand crafted by english garden fragrances. That is where inspiration is taken from for them.






All of the soaps come in the most amazing packaging! It makes you not want to open it they look that good! The soaps always leave my skin feeling soft. Even when you open the packaging you can smell the soaps through the beautifully wrapped packaging. They have such a strong smelling scent to them. 

It is something you do not see very often these days. Not hand crafted things such as soaps like this. So when I find companies that do I tend to stick with them because i know they are made with the best ingredients & will do the best for my skin. Plus they are made so close to home to me so I feel like I am supporting local produce. 

My two personal favourites are:

*Green Tea 
*Honey & Camomile

You can find the soaps at:

https://www.theenglishsoapcompany.com/

Take care, 
Lottie xox







No comments:

Post a Comment