Monday 9 January 2017

Little Unique Piece

Hello everyone! 
I hope you are all well? So Monday is here & gone already.
Just like the weekend did, I swear you really do blink & the weekend just goes. I didn't have an overly busy weekend but I did take a trip to lakeside for abit of retail therapy. As always it does make you feel good. The primark is just amazing! It's massive! You could literally get lost in there. I did get a fair bit I will admit. But hey I think I jolly well deserved a treat. 

As you may know from a previous blog post of mine I am a big lover of jewellery. 
I like more personal pieces & unique ones. As opposed to ones you pick up in say a normal kind of jewellers like beaver brooks & things. I like to have pieces that not everyone has & you can personalise if you wish to. 

Recently I've come across a brand called Yasmin Marie. Which I found the pieces of jewellery to be so unique which I absolutely love! The brand hasn't been running all that long. They officially launched in November 2016. By a lady called Yasmin Marie Tubbritt with her aim to create a brand which was unique, fun & interesting. All their pieces are made with 925 sterling silver & rhodium plating which fits in nicely with the vintage theme which Yasmin takes her inspiration from. I think it works oh so well! 

Each piece is designed to give the customer a choice on how they want to wear it. Which means they are very universal. Some people choose not to buy a pendant piece to add to the bracelets. They buy the bracelet. Remove the stoppers & just wear it plain. Or it can be worn with a pendant you purchase by being added to the bracelet like a charm. But the great thing is you can simply buy one pendant or more & add it to the bracelet to create a charm bracelet look. Which  I love about the collections because I love charm bracelets. It's like building a piece of new jewellery which tells a story of you or that you want to tell. Necklaces can also be taken apart & the pendant can be removed & added to a bracelet. So you basically get to customise your own piece & make it unique to you & I just love that idea that not one piece is the same. 








Items can be brought together as a set or as individuals. Depending on what you are looking for. So you can purchase a standard bracelet & then buy the pendant that you want to add to it or buy the necklace & then add the pendant you wish to it. You really can mix it up & style it just how you wish to. 

It's such a unique style & way of things! The designs are nothing like I've seen from any other company. I think anyone who creates a business of their own from scratch & has amazing ideas & strive to dream big about their company is amazing. I truly do. It's people like that who I think we should support more. The smaller businesses & help make their dream come true. I much rather would buy from smaller businesses now as opposed to big brands. Because the quality of the products, the customer service you receive is more pleasant, you help support their own dream & the products are more unique & not massed produced. I know what I'd much rather. I just really wish more people would. 

The piece I fell in love with was the bracelets. Like I mentioned earlier I love charm bracelets so to me they stood out. I choose the  classic bracelet with the floral key pendant. Simply because it's such a beautiful design & I am definitely a sucker for floral patterns. It is just beautiful! The key pendant has a dainty floral design to the middle of the key. Which a crystal located at the top of link that goes on the bracelet. Also two stoppers which keep the pendant in place & from slipping off the bracelet. So like a safety net. 

I literally am in love with the piece & have had so many comments about it from people. It definitely makes amazing arm candy! 

I will definitely be adding to my collection & building it up. Especially when more pendants become available. They are a brand worth looking out for because I truly believe they are going to be big! 

You can find the gorgeous jewellery at:

www.yasminmarie.com

Instagram: yasminmariejewellery 

You really have to check them out! They are perfect for a treat for yourself or for a gift for someone. 

Take care, 
Love Lottie xox 

1 comment: