Monday 12 December 2016

Extra Bit Of Care

19:20pm
Hello everyone! 
Good Evening! I hope you all had a lovely weekend & your dreaded Monday wasn't all that bad for you! 

Christmas is now fast approaching! It's only round the corner now. I finally finished buying all my presents yesterday but I still have all my wrapping to do. I don't know what's worse the buying of it or the wrapping? Christmas truly isn't the same when you grown up. It's pretty sad really. 

As you all might have guessed by now with my previous posts for me skin care & having healthy looking skin is so important to me. I will admit I haven't got the best skin in the world but I do try my best to look after my skin as best as I can. Especially as I am actually a qualified beautician too so I have no excuse in not knowing how to look after my skin. I did suffer with acne a little & problem skin when I was like 10-11 years old & was prescribed cream by the doctor & even as I've got older I do sometimes end up with problem areas to my face but I think must people end up with spots even if it is just one area at some point. If you don't then you are so so lucky! I wish I was but I'm just not.

As well as skin care routine,  having a good supplement to help promote healthy skin is a must I think. Because it can help give your skin the extra added vitamins that it needs to stay healthy & clear for longer. Not only that but helping to boost your body too. 

I have recently started a skin care supplement by natural beauty slimming called skin care plus. It is a completely natural beauty treatment designed to help your body stem the ageing process and help your skin regain its natural tone and suppleness.




For anyone who doesn't know collagen appears throughout the body. It is in our skin mostly. It does do so much for our bodies but it more importantly provides your skin with its elasticity, texture, resilience and shape. As we age we lose collagen and if it is not replaced the effects of ageing become more visible to us & no one wishes to look older than they have to. The capsules offer a collagen supplement in an easy to absorb form. They are designes to be absorbed whole in the small intestine meaning it is not broken down by the digestive system & lost before it has the chance to help your body to benefit from it. But it is not only a boost for collagen to help ageing skin it can also be taken to help aid regeneration of joints, bones & other things. 

The supplement you simply take before bedtime with water. With only 1-2 capsules to be used. 
This allows the body to process and absorb the collagen in the most efficient way during the natural repair cycle as you sleep. Whilst results can be seen sooner, this is a process of repair and building a healthy body, so it can take up to 3 months to really feel the benefit of taking Marine Collagen supplements. I have only been on them a week so I can't say I've seen a huge change yet as it is still early days but I am excited to see the results & for my skin to be extra healthy. 

The capsules also contain vitamins C & B3. 

Natural beauty slimming don't just sell these skin care capsules they also have a vast number of products on their website ranging from hair care, tanning, weight loss. So depending on what kind of supplement you are looking for they could have a suitable one for you. Especially this time of year when everyone is busy with Christmas & your skin starts to look sluggish & things. It is nice to be able to give it that boost & extra little bit of care that it starts to need as you get older. It is so important to look after your skin & I do truly believe that. 

The website is: 

https://www.naturalbeautyslimming.com/

The skin care capsules come as a pot of 90 & are £27.00
But for skin care you cannot put a price on it. 

Take care 
Love Lottie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment