Wednesday 14 December 2016

Little Handmade Treasure

20:17pm
Good Evening everyone! 
We are half way through the week now! Yay! 
I cannot believe it's going to be Christmas next weekend! It really doesn't seem possible at all. Where has the time gone? The whole Christmas thing & this of year just shattters me. This week I have felt so tired even more than normal. I just want more sleep & getting out of bed in the morning is causing a struggle. Or is it just me who feels like that? I don't actually yet feel Christmassy at all or in a festive mood. It's true what they say it's never the same when you get older thats for sure. 

I'm not a huge jewellery wearer. 
I wear a few pieces like a watch, stud earrings & a bracelet & necklace every now & then. But I'm not one to wear lots of pieces at the same time. I'm also not a fan of big chunky pieces. I think it's because I am pretty petite, I have the skinniest wrists so I struggle to find bracelets & watches that do actually fit me well. Watches especially! If they have links in them I have to have half of the links removed in order for it to fit my wrist. Which can be frustrating as you can imagine. 

Recently I have been loving the knotted theme jewellery. Since I saw a very cute one on Sam Faiers teamed up with her Abbott Lyon watch. It looked so so lovely! 
Smaller more delicate pieces of jewellery are always hard to find I believe, so when I find somewhere that does such pieces I tend to go back & purchase from them. Not only that but I love buying from places where the item is hand made because no two pieces are the same which to me makes them unique. Also it means it isn't something that everyone has. It is also lovely knowing you have supported someone with their own small business & dream rather than just someone that mass produces something. It's something I think more people should support! 





I come across Handmade Simplicity on Instagram & was immediately drawn to some of their pieces. They are danity, pretty, unique & also handmade & designed which adds such a lovely touch to it. 
Lindsay the owner of Handmade simplicity has been in the jewellery industry for nine years & its only been since having her son that she started designing & making her own jewellery line. 

The bangle is made of sterling silver & has a knot effect at the top of the bracelet. It is so simple but I think teamed with the right Watch it could look so lovely on the wrist! It's beautiful. I absolutely love it. 

Not only that but Handmade simplicity sell a range of products from rings, necklaces, bracelets, bangles. All so unique & as beautiful as each other! They truly would make the best present for Christmas for someone or a birthday present, Mother's Day present or even a little treat for yourself & even better you don't have to worry about everyone having the same as you. 

On their website they even give you a ring size guide so if you are unsure of your ring size you can use the page to help you. 

Plus if you use the code: lottiejessica10 you will receive a 10% discount! 

Definitely check out their beautiful pieces at: 

http://handmadesimplicity.co.uk/

Or check out their Instagram page: handmadesimplicitydesigns

Take care, 
Love Lottie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment