Friday 21 October 2016

Make Up Haul

19:48pm
Happy Friday everyone! We made it to the weekend! Yay! I am sooo glad it's the weekend I don't know why but this week has shattered me. I am so tired I don't know why. I've had a painfully sore shoulder for the past 3 days but I'm not sure what I've done to it. But no heat pads,  deep heat or painkillers have shifted it. But I'm hoping it will pass soon.

As you know from my previous posts you might have seen, you know I love make up & finding new brands to try which aren't necessarily like your named brands like Mac or YSL. Sometimes it's nice to find more cheaper brands which are also good quality products.  Because let's face it at times we want to save money & buy something a little cheaper. Am I right?

Anyway I was lucky enough to be sent some pieces to try from a brand Technic, which is an affordable make up brand for make up lovers. It aims to give good quality products, attractive packaging all while it meets the affordable price for its customers. I will be honest I hadn't really heard of the company much before or even know where I would find somewhere to purchase the products from. But after looking online I have found you can purchase them from amazon & also love thy make up (I will include the link at the end for you).







When I opened the package I felt so lucky for the amount of pieces they sent out to me! There were a fair few items for me. These were the items I was sent:


Technic Strobe Kit - The little 4 x 4 palette comes with 2 highlighting powders & 2 cream highlighters. Which is good to have a choice because I know some people do not like to use creamy formula products on their face. It isn't for everyone so the fact you get powders too & you have that option I think is great! I'm one of those people who love a good highlighter! With highlighters it's hard to know what to expect because you get some which are nicely pigmented & some which just give a slight shimmer. But my gosh! When I tried these I was pleasantly surprised! They are not overpowering but lovely supple colours but could also be build up for a stronger effect depending on how you like your highlight. The cream highlighters are a lovely creamy texture & apply easily to the skin & so also do the powders. Not to mention they blend well. But I could not get over the shimmer they give! Talk about highlight on fleek!





Technic Superfine Matte Blusher - The blusher comes in a compact case & is like a duo colour in three different shades. By looking at the blusher i thought it would come out quite bright as the colour does look vibrant but I can't even show you because it would not photograph on my hand in order to show you. It's a very subtle colour so for anyone who likes just a slight colour to add to their cheeks this would be a great shade for them.

Technic Colour Fix - Cream Foundation Contour Palette - We all love a contour palette right? You can get them in both powder form & cream form. I have to say I do much prefer the cream form I think they are easier to blend & also last longer on your skin. The colours of this palette are highly pigmented which I love! They are blendable & more of a matte formation. Also on the back of the packaging it does give you a diagram for those of you who aren't 100% sure where to contour, bronze & highlight. So for beginners it's perfect!

Technic Colour Max Lipstick - Matte Red - I love lipsticks! & this time of year darker shades you cannot beat! So I love all the reds, berry & nude kind of shades. The shade I was sent is called Matte red. Which is such a Christmassy colour. The colour is vibrant but also not too over powering. Also the texture of the lipstick does feel like a nice creamy rich feel.



Technic Mega Sultry 2 Eyeshadows - The eyeshadows come as a 12 colour palette which is more of a nudes & brown kind of colours but there are also some darker purple & green shades to them. I am not one for bright colours for eye shadows I like more of a nude, natural kind of colour & I am also a sucker for brown & like coppery shades. But maybe that's just because I have brown eyes so I feel that works better for me. But I do like eyeshadows as a palette so you have more of an option of colours. The palette does also come with an applicator to use to apply the eyeshadows with.

I definitely will be trying out some looks with all of these item! I cannot wait to properly try them & put them to use!

But I am really surprised with the good quality of the products & just how blendable they are. As I have tried cheaper brands before & found them in which difficult to blend.

The links to check Technic out are:
Instagram: technic_cosmetics 
Twitter: techniccosmetic
Facebook: technic-cosmetics 
Website: http://www.lovethymakeup.com

Have a lovely relaxing Friday evening!

Take care, 
Love Lottie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment