Monday 17 October 2016

All embroided

20:30pm
Hello everyone! 
Monday has been & gone! Yay. I think Monday is possibly the hardest day of the week. My Monday today wasn't too bad though as I was off work today as I had a few personal things to do. So it kind of made it bearable you could say. But back to it tomorrow. 

I have to say at the moment I absolutely love the embroidery trend! There is something about it. I think it adds something different to the outfit. It can turn a plain top into something very girly. Most of the embroided patterns are floral so it makes something seem very girly yet so unique. There are so many places that now have this trend in the shops. I don't think you can go in any shop or visit any website without seeing some embroidered piece of clothing. But that's just fine by me. I can probably guarantee by the end of autumn you will probably own at least one piece of this trend if not more. If you do not get sucked in by it you are mad. 

Looking through all the cute pieces of this trend, recently on Instagram on a page I follow Rococo dolls house, I come across this cute shirt. Now I'm not always a fan of shirts because I don't know why I always feel like they don't make me feel girly or feminine enough. May sound odd I know! But hey. But this shirt has a pussy bow to the neck detail & it makes it look so lovely! It makes it look girly & not forgetting to mention it has floral embroidery on the bow. It is super cute! I just fell in love with it. 



The shirt comes in a navy colour & the neck scarf can be removed if wanted. But I will not be removing it! It adds a pattern & a lovely splash of colour to the shirt. Making it unique. It like nothing i have seen anywhere else. It's normally bomber jackets, jumpers or jeans that you find embroided everywhere at the moment. Not a shirt. 

I think it would be perfect teamed up with a pair of jeans, nice pair of flats or ankle boots & a Mac or tailored coat. Perfect for a day out outfit. Or even teamed up with a pair of tailored trousers & shoes for office work attire. It's such a cute piece to have & so on trend. Not only that but for £20 it's amazing! 

I will leave you the link below. It's not on the website yet but if you check out their Instagram page you can order through there for now. 

http://rococodollshouse.net
Instagram: rococodollshouse

Have a good evening 
Take care, 
Love Lottie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment