Sunday 21 August 2016

Primark Haul

14:32pm
I love my designer brands but I also love a good primark haul! I love seeing what I can find in store. You can find so much sometimes in every section of the store. They always do lovely accessories. The jewellery section I always have to have a good look through. All the pieces are different & let's face it primark is amazingly priced! 

Recently I have found a love for the home section. They do such cute pieces. Which are not only quirky, but they are well priced & very with the season & fashion. I always seem to find something lately. I love candles I will admit I have a fair few in my bedroom. Whether they are scented or have quotes on them I have to have some in my room. 

I took myself to my local primark yesterday & was hoping I would find some lovely pieces & of course I did. I was abit disappointed on the limited amount of clothes there was though. I guess we are between seasons but needless to say I didn't find many at all. Well not anything that really caught my eye & I refuse to be buying jumpers yet! Way too early for that & I do not wish to tempt fate & the weather to suddenly get cold & horrible. 



At the moment I love the cold shoulder tops & these two I purchased I love the pattern & style of them. One of them is white with black stripes with long sleeves & the other a silky type material with a pattern to it. Definitely one of my favourite style of tops lately. 

Primark is always perfect for picking up those little bits & bobs you need like kirby grips. Boy I swear those things go missing all the time! I always seem to lose them. I don't know where they go. Or is that just me? Also the earrings I only really wear studs & you can get a pack of studs from them for a couple of pounds. Bargain especially if they go missing.

I know I did say earlier that I would not buy winter stuff yet but when I saw the scarf section I saw the cute fur Pom Pom hat & had to get another. I do already have two of these hats but I love the colour mustard & I thought this would be perfect for bad weather. 

To be honest I will say I have never really looked at the beauty section properly before but yesterday I did have a good look & I am so glad I did. I never realised how much stuff they do! I brought myself a cleansing pad. It's like a silicon pad you use to help scrub out the dirt & make up from your pores & help clean your skin deeply. Definitely a good beauty gadget to use with your cleanser to help give you clean skin. The other item I brought was a foundation blending sponge. Yes it is what it says a sponge. It's a soft sponge which does as it says helps blend your foundation better. I also picked up one of my favourite beauty product Garnier micellar water. I love this stuff it helps get the dirt out of your skin & leaves it feeling fresh! If you haven't tried it before you need to give it a go. You can see the dirt it removes on the cotton wool after wiping 
it away. 


The home section is brought myself two candles. I was toying with the idea of a cushion for my bed to add to my collection but to be 
honest I didn't think it would go so I didn't bother & talked myself 
out of it. Good girl! So anyone that knows me knows I do have a love of French Bulldogs & when I saw this cute candle I had to get one 
for my room. It's not going to be one I burn though I know that. 
It's way too good to burn. The other I got was a lovely aroma fragranced one. The other piece I got from the home section was a mug that reads "make dreams happen". I saw this mug on primark's Instagram & knew I had to try & purchase it. It's a positive quote which seems very fitting for me currently. So this was a must have. Plus I always love a mug I am tea obsessed. They all now look perfect with my room. I love it. 



Lastly I come to the shoe section. Dangerous for any girl I know. You can never have enough shoes. When I saw these shoes I thought they were super cute! I don't normally like really shiny things especially when it comes to shoes but the style of these shoes were different. The colour means they go with a lot so I will get use out of them so these were a must get. 








As you can see I definitely didn't do too badly! I got more little bits & bobs but all good purchases. 

Hope you have all had a good weekend! 

Love Lottie xox






No comments:

Post a Comment