Monday 15 August 2016

Oh more make up...

19:13pm
Good Evening everyone! 
Well after not feeling myself & feeling poorly this weekend & today my post today could not of come at a better time! I'm not really too sure what's been wrong with me but my I have felt horrible. It might just be a build up of things going on in my life or it might a bug to be honest I'm not really sure. 

Anyway my post today made my day! I was lucky enough to have been sent a lovely package from the lovely people of a make up brand which has just set up recently called Cover Shoot Cosmetics.

Anyone that knows me knows I LOVE my make up brands! Mac especially but I do also have a love of make up revolution. As you may have seen some of my previous blog posts before about products I have brought of theirs. But I am always up for finding & trying out brands which are more affordable & also great quality for money! Because I think this is important. You can find good priced make up of such good quality if you know what brands to look for. It's nice to buy brands like Mac, Bobbi Brown & things but sometimes you just don't have the budget for them all the time. So at times in need you need cheaper prices items! 

Cover shoot cosmetics have recently launched a website where you can purchase the products. They can also be found in saver stores. The brand is expanding & will be adding more products to the website over time & also tutorials will be added for more information on how to use the products, etc. 


When I came across the website I couldn't believe how reasonably priced the products were. At times I do think items so cheap they aren't going to be that good of a quality. But after unwrapping my package today I am pleasantly surprised! 






In my package I received: 

*Eyebrow Kit 
*Contour Kit
*Twist Pot With Acetone
*Eyeshadow pallete 

Contour Kit - Everyone loves a contour kit! Who doesn't love to contour? I don't know one person who doesn't own a contour product 

or pallete. These things are a must have in a make up kit! This kit 
I thought was a powder based product but after testing it found it to be a cream based product. But I will admit I do love the cream based ones better lately they seem to last longer on the skin & i find them easier to build up if you want to. The kit comes with a 
highlighter, bronzer & contour colour. Also for those who aren't 
sure where to contour, bronze or highlight the top of the packaging shows you exactly where to do what! So for a first time contour kit this is perfect! All the instructions are there to follow! So it's made nice & easy for you. The texture of the creams is nice. It feels soft & not like a heavy product of your skin. It's something you can build up & I am a sucker for a good highlighter! & I have to say his isn't bad! 















Eyebrow Kit - like the contour kit this kit comes with instructions on top on the packaging so for people who have not used products like this before or aren't sure what product needs to be used first this is ideal! It gives you step by step instructions to follow to help achieve the perfect brows! The kit comes complete with mini tweezers, a brush, a primer & the choice of three powders to use so it can help suit different hair colours. 



Eyeshadow palette - This definitely isn't the colours I would pick 
for myself that's for sure. I like more neutral colours that are 
like nudes & things. Bright colours are not for me but some people 
love them & use them alot. So for the people who love bright shades 
this would be perfect for you! The eyeshadows are a lovely & soft 
texture & can be used pale or can be built up for a more solid 
colour. It depends what look you are going for. But I'd definitely 
like to try a more suitable pallete to me in nude colours. 







Nail polish remover twist pot- I cannot stand chipped nail polish! It's a pet hate! But we all know taking it off can be a nightmare. But this pot looks so handy! The pot has a built in sponge which you pop your nail in & twist it & it helps remove your nail polish! Such a handy little thing! At the moment I haven't got any polish on to try it but I cannot wait to give it a go! 

All the packaging of the products is good. The contour & eyebrow kit do not feel just like a cheap packaging. They are quite weighty & well sealed so the products won't dry out. 
Overall I have to say I am very impressed with these low budget items! 

If you want to check them out check out: 
www.covershootcosmetics.co.uk

Or find them on:
Twitter: Covershootcos
Instagram: covershootcosmetics 
Facebook: covershootcos-cosmetics 

Take care 
Love Lottie 
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment