Thursday 4 January 2018

Fresh Gleaming Start

Hello Everyone!

Happy New Year!
I hope you all had a lovely christmas & new year. I do not know where the time went. 

I had in between Christmas & New year off this year which is the first time in like 6 years I believe so it was lovely being able to take some time out. Not only that but during this time I became an auntie again to a beautiful little girl ; Isla Jessica. She is a doll! Along with that already 2018 is trying to test me but I am trying to carry on & remain positive & just hope things work out okay. 

Whatever's meant to be will find its way right?

Anyway on another note I have tried using before a charcoal polish to help whiten my teeth but run out of it & never replaced it. So recently I have been trying another brand's version.

Laviish is a brand in which I have tried previously. But for skin & hair capsules. They are a UK based brand who provide skin, hair & beard supplements. So their products work from the inside. They contain specially selected vitamins, minerals & supergreens. So there is a product to suit everyone.

All of their products are manufactured in the UK & are also Smile teeth whitening polish is registered by the Vegan & Vegetarian societies & is leaping bunny certified cruelty free in animal cosmetic testing.

Laviish Smile Teeth Whitening Polish is carefully formulated with a blend of activated charcoal, coconut oil, essential peppermint & sunflower wax. 

It advises it improves teeth whiteness by up to 5 shades after 14days use. It is gentle on the gums & it approved by dentists. 

As the product is made of natural properties of activated charcoal it helps remove stains from your teeth & the peppermint helps give you fresh breath.






Where as the other charcoal whitening product I tried before was a powder this comes as more of a block form. Which means there is less mess. Which means it is perfect for that no spill.

The best thing about it is it is simple to use.

You simply:

*Brush your teeth with your normal toothpaste
*Then once a day use the teeth whitening polish
*Dip a separate clean toothbrush into the polish
*Brush gently in circular motions for 2 minutes
*After use rinse mouth & tooth brush

It is that easy to use!
I have only been using the product for a couple of days but it already makes my mouth seem fresher & my teeth are starting to whiten more. So I am excited to see the results after 14days.

Also at the moment you can purchase it on special offer for just £12.50 on Amazon UK!

Amazon UK

You can find more about Laviish & their products at:

https://www.laviish.com/

Take Care 
Love Lottie xox






3 comments:

  1. I gotta try this one, I have the charcoal one. Is this different? This seems so soft, will give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is worth the try! It has a peppermint smell to it so it isn't as bad as some charcoal ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely like to give it a try.

    xx, Maryam
    www.glamandposh.com

    ReplyDelete