Sunday 14 January 2018

Bilou Scents

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are well & had a good week.

Christmas does literally seem like a distant memory away now. This new year has well & truly begun. I would like to say it has been a positive start but I really can't I have had nothing but issues with this year already but I won't go into that. 

I have always been a sucker for bath & shower products. Call me sad but I love a good body wash! Especially something that has a great scent. That is when I come across Bilou.

Bilou is a brand from Germany which has their own range of body care products. They were named the most successful new product launch in Germany for the last three years running! Now recently as well as being available to buy in Germany, Austria & Switzerland they are now available in the UK. You can purchase them exclusively from Superdrug online & also find them in selected stores. To make things easier you can find your nearest store using the store locator on Bilou

All of their products are 100% vegan friendly & do not test on animals. The products they produce are:

Creamy Shower Foam - Super creamy shower foam
Gentle Cream Foam - Leaves your skin feeling super soft
2 in 1 Body Spray - Nourishing fragrance spray as well as a deodorant.

They are come in the most delightful fragrances! Such as:

Tasty Doughnut
Coco Cocktail
Pink Melon
Slushy Apple
Cotton Candy
Happy Spring
Fizzy Berry
Chocolate Cupcake
Lovely Peach
Creamy Mandarin
Vanilla Cake Pop
Splashy Melon
Cherry Blossom






The products are smell so lovely! They have such a sweet fragrance & the shower creams especially leave your skin feeling super soft & fresh after use. Normally with regards to body sprays I'm not normally a fan of sweet smelling fragrance sprays as in fruit scents. I'm normally a fan more of like floral scents. But these I have to say I am sold on. Not only that but they are a such affordable great prices. Which I think is an important factor when it comes to skin & body car products. Especially for the likes of shower creams as I can use a lot of them & get through them pretty quick. But with these shower creams they lather up perfectly so you only need a small amount.


You can find Bilou at:

Superdrug

Bilou

Take Care,

Love Lottie xox






No comments:

Post a Comment