Sunday 22 October 2017

Tropic Skincare

Hello Everyone!

It has been some time since I've actually sat down & wrote a blog post or done anything blog related i have to say! I have become so so bad at getting motivated & also finding the time. Things in my life have been so busy so my blog seems to have taken a back burner recently but I really need to get back to it & get myself more organised!

Through out my break of blogging I have been trying out yet another skin care brand ; Tropic Skincare.

Tropic Skincare was created by Susan Ma after appearing on 2011's apprentice. She presented her vision of cruelty free & natural skin care ideas & Alan Sugar loved it & become a 50/50 partner. 

All of their products are NOT tested on animals, they contain the purest natural ingredients. They are also suitable for all skin types including the most sensitive skin. 




I have 3 products from their range which I think are a few of the most important skincare products you need in your everyday skin care routine:

Smoothing Cleanser - Complexion Purifier

The cleanser contains a blend of Eucalyptus which helps uplift your skin, Golden Jojoba & Avocado oils. It is a creamy cleanser which helps to melt away any make up & impurities which leaves your skin feeling soft, refreshed & clean. A creamy cleanser is definitely one of my favourite & go to skin care products which I use in my daily routine. 

To use you:
*Pump the cleanser 2-4 times on to clean hands & massage it into dry skin

*If you are wearing a lot of make & want to ensure it is all off rinse the cleanser off with warm water & then reapply another 1-2 pumps.

Vitamin Toner - Pore Refining Mist

The toner is packed with organic rose water which has mild astringent properties, Aloe Vera & Cucumber Juices. It helps give you skin an instant refreshed feeling. It is packed with vitamins & amino acids which help to balance your skins PH level & reduce your pore sizes.

To use you:
*Spray the toner all over your face & neck

*Leave it to soak in for extra moisture or wipe away with a cotton pad

*Use the toner morning & evening after your cleanser

Skin Revive - Nourishing Cream Concentrate

This great cream is packed with 20 different fruits which are perfect for your skin, flower & seed extracts. It is made with Hyaluronic acid, kakadu plum & raspberry seed oil. It is a perfect cream to use daily as it hydrates, helps protect & also nourishes your skin & help give a more radiant complexion.

To use you:
*Pump 1-2 doses on to your face & neck in an upwards motion in circular movements.

I have to say I love how rich these products are & how they are packed with natural ingredients. I think that's never important when choosing a skin care range. 

Not only that but the packaging is simple yet has a rich factor to it. The products all come with a tropical print leaflet wrapped around it which gives you more information about the products & gives you the ingredients of them.

Tropic also have a 30day happiness money back guarantee or replacement!

You can find out more about Tropic Skincare at:

http://www.tropicskincare.com/

Take Care 

Love Lottie xox








3 comments:

  1. I really love the fact that it's cruelty free and natural and that you get great results! I'd love to try the toner! Missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh love being introduced to some new skin care brands that i am not aware of! These seem like great picks lovely! :)
    xx
    Ray
    www.yourbaeray.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Vitamin toner? YES PLEASE! Love that all of it is natural!

    ReplyDelete