Wednesday 10 May 2017

May's Roccabox

Hello Everyone! 

Hope you have had a lovely week so far! I have had another busy one so far! Non stop you could say. But it definitely makes the time go quicker that's for sure. 

Recently I have wanted to sign up to a beauty monthly subscription box but haven't really known who to go with. I have tried Glossybox & Birchbox in the past but I never used all the products so over time they just built up so I cancelled my subscription. But recently I have wanted to start one again.

This time I have signed up for Roccabox.
Roccabox is a monthly subscription box which sends make up, skincare & haircare items to your door to try. These boxes are such a great way to try new brands you have not tried before. Rather than buying the full size it gives you the chance to try a sample of it before you commit to buying the full size item & full price. So I truly do think it is such a perfect idea.

Each month you get handpicked out lovely beauty treats, which you receive along with tips & beauty hints to help you. They are so simple to sign up to as well! All you do is:

*Subscribe for £10 a month plus P&P which you can cancel at any time!

* You will receive your first Roccabox within 10days of subscribing, the next boxes will be charged & shipped around the 1st of every month. You also receive a despatch email too to let you know it is on its way!

When my first Roccabox arrived I was so excited to see what was inside! It's such a surprise It's just like christmas to me because I absolutely love beauty products! This month it was "Sassy In The City" box. Which this months box was chosen by Lauren Maher another blogger like myself who has a huge love of beauty products! She was given the chance to pick the items she loves this month & share with us Roccabox subscribers. It is the perfect Summer all-rounder box!



The box this month come with 5 lovely products! Including one of my favourite bath product brands Mandara Spa.

The products us Roccabox subscribers were spoilt with were:

Glo & Ray Longwear Precision Eyeliner - Shade: 01 Black
Glo & Ray are a cosmetics company who were started in 2012 in London. I am a sucker for any new make up items to try & I use eyeliner to create winged make up looks. So for me to get to try this is perfect! Some eyeliners I find hard to use simply because I find them too thick or hard to darken up & made to look like a solid line. But with the Glo & Ray eyeliner it comes as a perfect thin tip, not only that it gives an intense smudge-proof colour . Which is so good because that is just what I look for when picking an eyeliner for myself.

Mandara Spa - Amber Heaven Body Lotion 
Mandara Spa are one of my favourite brands for bath products!
Mandara spa was founded in Bali where it began its spa journey to help pass the healing desire on to people of the likes of us to help them relax & seek solace. There are now over 50 Mandara spa's all over the world! The body lotion contains skin nourishing ingredients such as cocoa butter, vitamin E & pleasure oil. Their products I have found are always such amazing salon like quality which leave your skin feeling amazing.


IZ Beauty Blooming Beautiful Collection - Shade: 836 Lily Romance
Iz Beauty was founded by an expert of the nail industry & offers professional quality nail products. I am such a sucker for nail products, especially nail varnishes! The colour of the nail varnish I received is perfect for both the spring or the summer I believe. It is a lovely baby pink or like strawberry milkshake kind of shade. Perfect floral like colour. Which this time of year I love to have my nails painted such colours.

Monu Skin - Hydrating Mask 
Monu Skin are a brand who are against animal testing, made in the UK & are made of the best natural ingredients. This mask is great for anyone who has dry skin because it hydrates the skin. Which is perfect for the summer when the sun dries out your skin. It is a rich & creamy mask which contains Geranium Oil, Royal Jelly, Evening Primrose & other ingredients. You simply apply it to your face twice a week, leave it on for 10-15 minutes & then rinse it off. You can even leave the mask on overnight to give it that extra TLC.

Wilkinson Sword Intuition Ultra Moisture Razor
Everyone has heard of Wilkinson sword. They have to be one of the top brands of razors! In the summer us girls all have to shave our legs a lot because lets face it we all have our legs out wearing shorts, or dresses & things. But it can take its toll on your skin. But with this Intuition Ultra Moisture razor it has a built in moisturising bar which foams up all itself without the use of soap or any other product! So it leaves your skin feeling soft & smooth.
 It even contains Shea Butter in it to help moisturise your legs. That is definitely me sold.



I have to say from the items I have received in this box I love Roccabox! Some boxes I have found you only tend to get more sample sizes but the majority of these products in this box are FULL size items which cost more than you pay the box overall. To me that is a winner! I love the variety of items too which they include as it doesn't just cover one area say Make up, it includes everything from bath products to razors. It is just a perfect way to try new things.

I cannot wait to see what next month brings!

Use the code: Sassy10 for 10% off your first box.

Take care
Love Lottie xox













3 comments:

  1. I think my favourite thing about this is the moisture razor because it's summer and like you said, it's not that easy being a girl haha! I hate the feeling of after shave if I ever cut myself or I get itchy! Love all of these products though, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really can't believe the quality and amount of products for this price! I love the way it all comes arranged so artfully and such useful products! I definitely want to try that nail polish !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these look like such amazing products! And at such a great price too wow!
    xx
    Ray
    www.yourbaeray.com

    ReplyDelete