Friday 19 May 2017

May's Love Me Beauty

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all having a fab week. The weather at the moment cannot seem to make its mind up what it is doing. One minute it is hot & stuffy the next it is pouring it down. So annoying!
Anyway Friday is here now :) yayyyy!

My May's Love Me Beauty subscription arrived & once again it is fully packed with amazing products to try as always! I swear they just keep getting better & better. It is easily one of the best beauty subscriptions that I have signed up for & I have tried a good few that's for sure.

I have previously mentioned in a few of my posts about how Love me beauty works.But just to recap for you:


Love me beauty is a subscription of a different level for both beauty & make up products. It takes 3 easy steps too:

Step 1) You create a profile for yourself. Tell them of your beauty interests & they create the best recommendations for you!

Step 2) Browse through the months different products to choose from. You get to customise your order which is done monthly.

Step 3) All the products are then handpicked & delivered to your front door for you to try & review!


There are 3 different memberships to choose from.

Rolling monthly membership: £10(per month) + £3.95 p&p(per month)


*3 Month Membership: £9(per month) + £3.95 p&p (per month)
*6 Month Membership: £8(per month) + £3.95 p&p (per month)

May's subscription came in a sassy make up bag which I received my first month's subscription in but I do not care because I absolutely love this case.




The case is a canvas like material which is cream in colour with a black zip & puller. On the case reads:

"Just wing it life eyeliner everything"

I seriously love this quote it is so true!

This month most of the products were from the brand Nuxe Paris. 
Nuxe Paris was created by a lady entrepreneur at the start of the
 1990's in a small laboratory in Paris.

I have wanted to try Nuxe Paris for a while but never tried any of their products so I was excited when I saw 3 of the products were theirs.

The products were:

Nuxe Paris - Gentle Exfoliating Gel With Rose Petals
The exfoliating gel removes dead skin cells. It is a gel texture which leaves the skin feeling soft, refined & clear. It is perfect for sensitive & all other skin types. To use:

*Massage onto wet or dry skin & rinse off after gently rubbing the product in, in circular movements. 
*Use 1-2 times a week

It smells so lovely.I think the smell of roses makes it a perfect summery scent.




Nuxe Paris - Face Cleansing And Make-Up Removing Gel
This a gentle soap free make up remover & cleanser all in one. Which contains Honey and sunflower. It cleansers, smooths & removes your make up all in one. Not only that but it is also so kind on your skin which is the most important thing. All you have to do is:

*Use the Cleanser/Make up remover in the morning or in the evening on damp skin but ensure to avoid your eyes.
*Lather up the product & then rinse off.

Nuxe Paris - Multi Purpose Dry Oil Face, Body, Hair
The dry oil helps to nourish & repair your skin & hair. It moisturises & also smells amazing. It is made up of 7 plant oils that help to rehydrate the skin. The new formula new means that helps protect your skin against pollution & reduces the appearance of stretch marks. It is simple to add in to your routine you simply:

*For your face - apply daily using smooth strokes, starting from the centre towards the contours of your face & chest area. You can use it on its own or by adding it into one of your daily skin care products.

*For your body - massage the oil into the areas you wish & over stretch marks in circular motions

*For your hair - It can be used on the ends of the hair as often as required. For a more conditioning effect apply it to your hair once or twice a week as a mask for 10 minutes before you shampoo.

Manna Kadar Cosmetics - Lip Locked Stain - Shade: Shae
This is a perfect nude shade which I absolutely love! I am not a huge fan of bright colours when it comes to lip colours. I am more of a nude & light pink shades kind of girl. This lip stain helps to keep your lips hydrated & lasts for ages! There are so many great things about it:

*Contains a lip gloss, primer & stain all in one
*Easy application which keeps your lips hydrated
*Lasts all day 
*Contains Vitamin A, E & a Berry Extract

You can see why I am very happy with May's goodies! 
I am so glad I finally get to try Nuxe! 
It is the best subscription service to date I have tried I have to say. The quality & range of the products is great & so worth the money! 

Plus use the discount code of: lottiejessica20 & receive a discount on your subscription! 






2 comments:

  1. Wow ! This is definitely an amazing subscription box ! I definitely want to try this Lux Paris cream with the rose and I would love to receive amazing goodies like this every month !!

    ReplyDelete