Thursday 13 December 2012

Coldness & snow

22:30pm
It's always horrible when you get into bed & it's cold. It takes ages to warm up especially when you have a big princess bed all to yourself. It makes me feel even more lonely. But I think night time always reflects that anyway. It's like point out the obvious your alone awhh. Then it makes you just think of that person even more that you'd just like them there & to not have this feeling but at this moment in time that's never going to be the case.

I always tend to think things over & over again & see what bits I've missed & then try to make sense of it. But at the moment I don't think I'm any closer to getting to the point where I understand what's happened & where to go from here. But I guess over time it'll soon become clear & just seem the right thing to do. Well I hope that's the case. I think I just need to try & get back to where I was because being here & being so far away it's less likely to happen & I have less chance. But maybe I do need to take a step back & just drop it but it's abit hard hard you know it'd be worth while. I think it's one of those things where only time will tell.

I really want it to snow! That's so random of me to say I know. I'd love a white Christmas & just the appearance of it makes it feel all magical & festive even more. I also think it's partly because I have 3 pairs of hunter boots & I hardly ever wear them. You could say I have a pair for every occasion. Well not quite. I love hunters though there is just something about them. Even if I don't get much use of them. I'm always terrible for buying stuff just because it looks good & then hardly ever getting the chance to wear them. I really don't think of the practical side of things really. But oh well they certainly look good on that's for sure.

I've think I've gabbled on enough I had better try & catch up on my sleep after all I need all the beauty sleep I can get. It's also Friday tomorrow which means one thing? The weekend is nearly upon us!

Sweet dreams all
Love Lottie xox










No comments:

Post a Comment