Friday 18 October 2019

Lets Talk Boots...

Hello Everyone, 

I hope you are well? 

I am literally the worst at this whole blog writing thing these days. My life has turned all to Instagram I have to admit. I don't know whether its because I feel you get more of an audience or whether its simply because people just aren't reading blog posts anymore. What do you think?

Anyway it has come to my favourite time of season for fashion...Autumn. From the big knit jumpers, to dresses with thick tights, to big coats, to the choice of boots you get. Because let's face it footwear in Autumn I feel play a BIG part of making an outfit. But my ultimate favourite style of boots at the moment & that I found myself a sucker for is biker boots! I think I own 3 pairs of them!

Biker boots can literally make any outfit. You can team them with any outfit. From leather trousers & a chunky knit jumper, to a playsuit with thick tights & a coat, to a tea dress teamed with tights or without. There is not an outfit I could not think that they wouldn't suit when it comes to an everyday style outfit choice. Can you?

My go to,to wear them with & my favourite is leather trousers, a chunky turtle neck jumper & a faux fur gilet. That is one cute outfit right there.

My recent biker boots I found with CuCu fashion. I looked through their new in section & found several ankle boots to choose from!
But I fell in love with the Coppa Black Biker boots They are a patent style boot with black studs to the boots, along with tie ups & a zip done the sides. They are such a gorgeous style of biker boot that I will be teaming up with loads of outfits!

I would definitely check them out as they have a big choice from boots, to shoes, to heels to sandals or even chunky trainers which I also love at the minute.

I mean have a look for yourself below & see for yourself...







Use the discount code of: LOTTIE10 for 10% off your purchase!

Take Care, 
Love Lottie xox

*Items were gifted by the brand, items & brand is linked to find out more.







No comments:

Post a Comment