Tuesday 5 March 2019

Tranquil Beauty Review


Hello Everyone, 
Hope you are well & having a good week?

Recently I have suffered again with another cold & cough. I seem to get them quite a lot recently. I'm not sure whether it's the change in weather or whether it is due to being run down. I am hoping it soon passes.

So I have been trying to do things which help relax me & feel better. So when I come across the range for Tranquil beauty I was sold!

Tranquil beauty are a small business based in Suffolk. They produce high quality bath, spa & beauty products which help comfort & relax anyone. I am a such a lover of bath's they literally are my answer to everything so when I saw their bath & relax range I wanted to see more.




The first thing I got to try was:

The Bath Bomb Collection

This is a gift set made up of 8 bath bombs which are beautifully individually wrapped. There are 4 scents so you get 2 of each:

*Coconut - For rejuvenation 
*Rose - For a scent of romance 
*Lavender - For peace
*Mint - For a pick me up 

They are also natural, cruelty free & vegan friendly. Not only that but they help with deep muscle relief which is perfect after a busy week! The scents of them are so lovely! Bath bombs are always a great way to help to relax I find so these are perfect for that. Plus these ones smell incredible! You literally are spoilt for choice with them.

Cellulite Cupping Therapy

Cupping is an ancient chinese therapy which is used to create a vacuum to help target problem areas. It helps stimulate the skin through deep massage. They help to drain & break down toxins built up over time, stimulate blood circulation. You have to ensure that you use the cups in the bath, shower or with a massage oil or cream. You get with the set two different size cups depending on what area you wish to use them on & depending on the person also. As one cup would not be suitable for all. 

To use them:

*They can be used on legs, thighs, hips, glutes, triceps & neck
*Only use up to 15 minutes a day, 5 days a week
*Apply massage oil or cream to the area or if using while showering use soapy water.
*Squeeze the cup to remove any air, then firmly press against the skin before releasing the skin to fold
*Move the cup in a figure of 8 around the area but be sure not to leave it in the same place too long as it can cause bruising.

I did think these would be hard to use even though I have done massage before when I qualified as a beautician. So these really can be tried by anyone.

You can find more about them or their products at:

Take care,
Love Lottie xox

*These items were gifted to me from the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment