Saturday 1 July 2017

Sunkissed Look

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I hope you have all had a good week & you are looking forward to your weekend.
I know I am looking forward to a quiet weekend. I have a few bits & pieces to catch up on. I feel like I am so behind on the whole posting blogs thing too. I really need to sort it out :)

Anyway us girls all love to have a fab tan. Whether it's a sunbed to top up our natural tan, a decent tan from a holiday, or if it's a fake tan. I am such a sucker for a fake tan thats for sure. I just always feel like I life is better with a tan. Or is that just me?

I have tried so many different fake tans & I have always seemed to have struggled to find one that I actually like. I find that some have a funny biscuit like or a strong scent to them, or they leave you looking a bit orangey. Either that or some are hard to apply & leave your skin streaky. Does anyone else feel my pain?

Previously I have tried Sunkissed & I have to say I pretty liked them. It didn't have a horrible smell to it, it was easy to apply & left me with a nice colour. Sunkissed have now launched a new rapid tan & tone tan. It is amazing!




Before



It is a super light mousse like formula which is easy to apply, adds instant colour & lets you control your final shade of colour!

Leave the tan for:

1 Hour - For a soft, glow 
2 Hours - For a beautiful golden tan 
4 Hours - For a stunning deep bronze tan

It contains vitatone which contains a blend of vitamins C, B5 & E. It has been designed to even out your skin tone to make it look smoother & appear more toned. It also nourishes your skin & protects it against environmental damage caused by free radicals.

All of Sunkissed products are skin kind, contains 0% parabens & is also vegan friendly. It also smells gorgeous too. It has a lovely holiday coconut smell. 

What other lovely smelling, vitatone, bronzing product can you find? This leaves you with such a lovely colour. Definitely a sunkissed glow. I have left mine on for more than 4 hours though I have to say. I always make sure I exfoliate & prime my skin before applying tan. That is a very important step! Apply the tan always with a suitable mitt unless you want to end up with orange hands... Which is not a good look. Then just leave the tan on for the number of suited time for the tan you want to achieve. Then simply rinse off colour to remove any remaining product & enjoy your new tan!

After



You can purchase sunkissed tan from their website or places like Superdrug. The links are below to help:

Sunkissed Bronzing

Superdrug

Love Lottie xox









 Superdrug

2 comments:

  1. I love the sunkissed look! Not too tan and orangy - looks great! Xo, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really awesome! I have tried so many too! This one looks so perfect and I love the fact that it doesn't have a strong smell or cost too much money ! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete