Thursday 20 July 2017

Julys Love Me Beauty Subscription

Hello everyone! 

Hope you are all having a good week!
So July's Love me beauty subscription has arrived through my door! I absolutely love this subscription! Like seriously I know I have said so before but it has to be one of the best ones I have tried.


I have previously mentioned in a few of my posts about how Love me beauty works.But just to recap for you:


Love me beauty is a subscription of a different level for both beauty & make up products. It takes 3 easy steps too:

Step 1) You create a profile for yourself. Tell them of your beauty interests & they create the best recommendations for you!

Step 2) Browse through the months different products to choose from. You get to customise your order which is done monthly.

Step 3) All the products are then handpicked & delivered to your front door for you to try & review!


There are 3 different memberships to choose from.

Rolling monthly membership: £10(per month) + £3.95 p&p(per month)

*3 Month Membership: £9(per month) + £3.95 p&p (per month)
*6 Month Membership: £8(per month) + £3.95 p&p (per month)

Also if you use the discount code of:
lottiejessica17

You will receive a free gift! Which currently is the Eco Tools Perfecting Blender Duo (Worth £9.99!

So July's edition came in the cutest little canvas make up bag! On the right hand side of the bag was a glam lady sipping champagne which is so me I love the stuff! & on the left hand side is blue flowers. Then in black writing to the centre reads"

I didn't choose the glam life the glam life chose me

The quote is literally spot on! I love cute quotes! I think I'm pretty much a sucker for anything with a quote on it.



Inside the glam case was:

Ecotools - Custom Coverage Buffing Brush


I have received beauty brushes & tools from Ecotools before in previous months Love me beauty. This brush is used to apply product such as foundation. It is designed with a flat, blunt bristles which are to give you a even apply for a flawless finish. To use it:

*Using the flat top of the brush buff the product across your face using small circular movements

The reviews of this brush are really good as I have been looking into it. Currently I am using the Tarte foundation brush & it literally is the best one I have ever tried simply because of the amazing finish it leaves you with, so I cannot wait to see what this one brings.

Ecotools - Perfect Blender Duo (Free Item when you use my code)

The perfecting blender duo comes with two different size sponges to help create that air brushed look. They are quite like the beauty blenders you get. But these sponges from Ecotools do give a better application I have found. 

The large base blender is soft & flexible for the more light build-able coverage, while the mini blender is more firmer for a more precise coverage & is perfect for the more hard to reach areas of the face. 

Nip & Fab - Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads

Nip & fab have been a brand I have wanted to try but have yet to actually try them. Nip & fab are a skin care brand & who have recently brought out their own make up line too. I have seen in Superdrug when I have been in there the skin care products & they have always looked so good. So when I saw this month had in it the Glycolic fix daily cleansing pads I was very excited! 

These pads help to keep your skin looking youthful. Glycolic acid retextures & resurfaces your skin while the Hyalurionic acid helps to soothes the skin & reveals brighter & smoother skin.

The pads you can buy in a travel size which is the one have, in it contains 5 pads but you can of course buy bigger pots. 

To use them:

*Wipe the pad across cleansed & clean skin
*Wipe across the neck, face & decolete area. 
*Can be used once or twice daily




Rodial - Dragon's Blood Eye Masks

I am a sucker for face masks, lip masks or eye masks. So I was glad something like this arrived!  They are perfect for using on a pamper night indoors. Because you can simply apply them & then just chill with them on while watching the television. 

Dragon blood helps to soothe, plump, hydrate & improve the loss of elasticity & skin sagging. It is great for anyone who wants to 
improve hydration, redness, loss of volume & protection to their skin. 

The eye masks help to hydrate & add moisture to the eye area. It helps to soothe,repair skin cells, plump & hydrate & make the under eye appear more younger & brighter. The Arnica extract helps to also reduce the look of puffiness & dark circles. 

To use you simply:

*Remove the eye masks from the plastic sheet
*Apply the mask under the eyes on cleansed skin
*Place the narrow side towards the nose & the wide side to the outer corner of the eye
*Leave on for 20-30 minutes 
*Then peel off & rub any remaining product into the skin



Nails Inc London - Bayswater Avenue

I have heard so much about Nails inc nail varnishes. But again never actually tried them before. Recently they brought out a collection called Sparkle like a unicorn & I loved the look of them!

But this colour is a gorgeous pale pink. So for the spring & summer months is a perfect subtle colour. It is a pale baby pink shade. Which I have to say I do love pale colours like pink & nudes for nails & at the moment those sorts of shades are so popular because they are such a lovely colour to wear. They are not too in your face & can go with a lot of outfits.

So as you can see July come with a lot of amazing products once again!

Love me beauty are definitely becoming one to top at beauty monthly subscriptions!

All of the products but the Nails inc nail varnish are linked. Because I could not find the shade on their website.

Take care,

Love Lottie xox









2 comments:

  1. You always share the best tips for makeup and product buying! I literally want to get everything you post!

    ReplyDelete