Wednesday 5 April 2017

True Brit London

Hello Everyone!

Happy Wednesday! Half way through the week now! Woooo.
I have to say at the moment I am feeling slightly better but I am trying to just carry on with my everyday things & ignore things for now. But I know that only works for a short amount of time...

Like every other girl I absolutely love nail varnishes! 
Now I love the look of false nails but I rarely ever have nails like this done simply because I know just how much damage they can cause to your own actual nails. If you have them done too often they make your own nails paper thin & I cannot bare the thought of that. I like my own nails to be healthy. So I do tend to do my own gel nails, like Shellac on my own nails. For those of you who don't know what Shellac is it's a nail varnish which you cure under a UV light, this then lasts for a much longer time than normal nail varnishes. Which I love because It means it doesn't chip as often as what a normal nail varnish would. But from time to time I do let my nail be more natural & I do just use normal nail colours. But I always struggle finding a good brand which I like to use. Because I find some are too thick, or gloppy, or just don't leave a nice finish on your nails & there is nothing worse than spending time painting your nails to find within an hour or so they are chipped & horrible looking. Because let's face it, it really is effect right?

As you may know I proudly LOVE to support british brands when it comes to buying things. Because I do feel it it really important to support a British brand, support someones dream & also because it's made in our own country like why would you not want to support that than buy something from abroad? I'm all not supporting them!

So when I come across True Brit London, I was in love! Because yes as you can tell by the companies name they are a British brand. So yes the nail varnish is born & bred British!




The formula of the nail varnishes are especially designed to include some of the best ingredients, which include:

*Extracts of Elderflower & White Rose

*Vitamin E & natural flower oils which have amazing nourishing properties.



Not only that but they are also free of ANY harmful toxins.

All of the colours & collections of the nail varnishes are British inspired from the culture to its history & this is the part I absolutely love!

There are 6 collections:

*Signature - This is the luxurious signature collection which is formulated with the most unique pearls.The collection features shades inspired by Britain's most iconic themes and pays tribute to its culture and heritage.

*London City- This collection is inspired by all the corners of London. The colours represent the city well as they are a tribute to all the iconic destinations.

* Country - This collection features shades which are inspired by the rolling countryside & beautiful villages. These shades are the more neutral colours.

*Contemporary - This collection is made up of more of the 80's bright kind of colours. This collection is made up of 12 shades all which are eye poppingly bright!

*Classic - This collection gets its name & colour inspiration more from afternoon tea's back in the early 1800's where first class was everything. So these shades are the more pearl like & classic colours.

*Garden party - This collection is the new spring & summer collection! It is inspired by the blooming flowers & also those nude colours which include copper metallic's & earthy warm shades.




So as you can see whatever kind of colour nail varnishes you like there is a collection suited to you!

Everything about this brand is pretty luxurious, from the quality of the packaging to the quality of the product. I could definitely tell that when I received them.

The colours I picked, I believe are perfect for this time of year!

The colours I received were:


G&T - Because lets face it gin & tonic is a very British drink right? This colour is a metallic foil finish kind of shade. But it also have a slight mauve tint to it. 

Trafalgar - Such an iconic name to pick! This colour is a taupe kind of colour which has a hint of blush pink undertone added to it.

Picnic - Let's face it us Brits all love a good picnic! This shade is more of a sweet lilac one. It reminds me of lavender. It's such a perfect spring colour to wear.

Camden Lock - One of my favourite quirky places in London! This is a cute simple grey kind of tone which has a tint of lilac splashed in helping it give that perfect spring wear colour.

Then also because I get through a lot of the stuff I got the Elderflower & cucumber nail varnish remover. Which removes your nail polish so well. It has a non drying formula which gently helps to re hydrate the nail which some nail varnish removers can do when using them. Plus it smells lovely. Finally not forgetting the lovely glittery nail file which comes in the iconic pillar box red. Which can be used for both natural & artificial nails.

I am just loving this brand! I think it has to now be a new found  favourite of mine if I am honest!

They are definitely worth checking out not only because they do amazing products but because more of us should support brands in our own country more & I do truly believe that!

You can find more about them & browse their products at:

http://www.truebritlondon.co.uk/

Take care, 
Love Lottie xox















No comments:

Post a Comment