Tuesday 28 March 2017

Love Me Beauty

Hello Everyone! 

Happy Tuesday! 
It has been a while since I have posted! I really do go through phases in writing often & not. But life lately has just got in the way. What with work, mother's day & other things. But I am back & ready to write more to share things with you all :)

Now girls we all love a good subscription for beauty & make up products to try before we commit to buying like the full size versions of them. I have tried many subscription boxes; glossybox & birchbox. But for a while I have been trying to find something a bit different which includes products of the brands I love. Like OPI, benefit, just to name a few. So when I came across Love Me Beauty I was SO happy!

Love me beauty is a subscription of a different level for both beauty & make up products. It takes 3 easy steps too:

Step 1) You create a profile for yourself. Tell them of your beauty interests & they create the best recommendations for you!

Step 2) Browse through the months different products to choose from. You get to customise your order which is done monthly.

Step 3) All the products are then handpicked & delivered to your front door for you to try & review!


There are 3 different memberships to choose from.

Rolling monthly membership: £10(per month) + £3.95 p&p(per month)


*3 Month Membership: £9(per month) + £3.95 p&p (per month)
*6 Month Membership: £8(per month) + £3.95 p&p (per month)




So this month I received some amazing products from my Love Me Beauty. When the goods arrived I was in love with the make up bag alone! The products came in a make up bag with the quote:

Just wing it life eyeliner everything

I am such a sucker for a quote & anything with a quote on it. So this bag & this quote is amazing! It's such a true response a comment for us girls.

The items I received were:

Omorovicza Budapest - Copper Peel
This is a foaming two phase peel, which combines with a blue copper paste & an acid activator. It helps to polish & smooth your complexion & helps reduce pore sizes & make your skin brighter & more toned.

Ultra Sun - Face Sun Protection 30 High SPF
This sun protection comes with no perfume, no preservatives.
It helps restore moisture levels & reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It is perfect for sensitive very skin to the sun.

Ultra Sun - Glimmer 20 SPF
I love a shimmery product when I am on holiday & have a tan & this sun lotion contains a shimmer to it. Like the face sun protection it comes with no perfume, no preservatives. It is also perfect for sensitive skin but also give tanned skin that shimmery colour to you sun kissed skin.

Caudalie Vine Active - 3 in 1 moisturiser & Energising and smoothing eye cream
I have wanted to try Caudalie for a while as I have heard so many good things about their skin care range. I love trying new skin care products! I like to find products which help improve my skin condition because to me skin care is important.Both of these products you apply morning and evening. 

Ellis Faas - Creamy Lips, Hot lips, Glazed lips, Milky lips
These came as 4 different samples, so four different shades.
Glazed lips: Shade L304 - Sheer Orange
Hot Lips: Shade L403 - Bright Fuchsia
Milky Lips: Shade L207 - Nude Pink 
Creamy Lips: Shade L101 - Ellis Red

These are a combination of different lipsticks. From pigmented colours, long wearing & other properties.

Perricone MD - Blue Plasma Cleansing Treatment
This is a new brand coming over to the UK from America. 
It is easy to use you simply apply it to a cotton pad & wipe it over your face. It helps remove all dirt & access oils from your skin before using the next Perricone MD product treatments.

I have started using the Perricone MD Blue plasma cleansing treatment & I am impressed with it so far. I will keep you posted on my review of Perricone MD products as I am using a few of their products at the moment.




You have to check them out the choice of products you get is amazing. It is also such a great way to try new products.

Plus use the discount code below & get a discount off your subscription!

lottiejessica20

Check out:

https://www.lovemebeauty.com

Love Lottie 
xox





















No comments:

Post a Comment