Wednesday 15 February 2017

Time To Relax

Happy Wednesday Everyone! 
We are half way through the working week now. 
You must think I am terrible for keeping track of days like this. I am terrible for it I will admit.

As you may all of known from reading my last blog post last week for me was not a great one.
It was a week full of emotions & at the moment I do not quite feel myself. I feel a bit miserable but I am a good one at covering that up & won't admit it to anyone. I just tend to keep myself to myself more.

One thing I love to do after a stressful day or week is to find something that helps me to chill out. I think that is very important to do. Because otherwise it just builds up & you have no release for it. So it is best to like just take a little time out of your day to do something that does chill you out. For me I have to say mine is a bath. I find there is nothing better after a hard day/time than to just run a lovely hot bath, light some candles & just soak in the bath. It always helps me to just like take that little bit of time out to just not think about things even if it's just for an hour.

So as I love baths I love to find bath products that leave my skin feeling soft, clean, smelling good & lather up well. Especially when it comes to bubble bath because I have had some before which do not tend to create many bubbles & I have to have lots of bubbles in a bath. For me it is a must have.

Mandara Spa are one of my favourite brands for bath products!
Mandara spa was founded in Bali where it began its spa journey to help pass the healing desire on to people of the likes of us to help them relax & seek solace. There are now over 50 Mandara spa's all over the world! They can be found in places such as:

*Africa
*China
*Hawaii 
*Japan
*Maldives
*Thailand
*At sea on some cruise ships
*United Arab Emirates
*United States
*Europe

Just to name a few! 
The closest one to us in the UK & the only one in the UK is at the Park Plaza - Westminster, London Hotel. The spa truly does look amazing! I really want to visit it.
(I will list the link at the end for you).

But in order to give people to chance to use spa products in the comfort of their own home Mandara spa do also sell their beauty products online or in Sainsbury's I have seen them before. Especially at christmas with all the gift sets.

All of their products are inspired by natural ingredients. 
The range of products consists of four collections:

*Tropical Blooms
*Honey Milk Dream 
*Amber Heaven
*Island Paradise

They are created with the blends of honey, almond, frangipani, sandalwood, ginseng & lime just to name a few.









All of the collections smell absolutely amazing but I have found a 3 main favourites:

Oriental Retreat Bath Milk - This bath milk is made up of the lovely fragrance of cedarwood and sweet orange. It contains naturally conditioning starflower oil, oriental orchid extract, moisturising sweet almond oil & the fragrance of cedarwood oil, sweet orange & cumin. You simply pour it under warm running water, give it a swirl in the bath & enjoy. 

Oriental Retreat Body Cream - As this is from the same collection as the bath milk it contains the same fragrances & ingredients. With the body cream just apply it after your bath all over your body to leave your skin feeling so nourished!

Oriental Retreat Honey Bath - This smells amazing! All of their products smell amazing but to me the scent of this is gorgeous! Its such a devine smell. It does come in a glass container which is pretty heavy! But as all their products the packaging is luxorius. Like the bath milk you simply pour some of the honey bath under running water & add it to the bath & it leaves it smelling amazing so lovely & your skin after a bath in it. The honey bath is so thick so a little goes a long way. Which means you get more baths out of the product. 

The whole Oriental retreat collection is such an indulgent relaxing scent. It truly does leave me feeling relaxed after it & pampered. Not only that but the prices of the products are so reasonable especially for the quality of product you are getting! 

I definitely want to try more of the Mandara spa products from the other collections! 

You can find out more about Mandara Spa or find your nearest spa of theirs here:

http://www.mandaraspa.com/

For information on the Mandara Spa in the UK at the Park Plaza - Westminster Bridge visit:

https://www.parkplaza.com/london-hotel-gb-se1-7ut/gbwestmi/hotel/spa/mandara

To purchase Mandara Spa products in the UK visit:

http://www.timetospa.co.uk/mandara-spa/

So don't forget to take your time out to chill! 

Love Lottie xox




No comments:

Post a Comment