Saturday 4 February 2017

Time To Nail That French KISS!

Good Afternoon everyone! 

Happy Saturday! 

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Whatever you are up to. I am having a chilled out of a weekend. I have run a few errands this morning that I needed to do. Plus I also cleaned the inside of my car out. I will admit I never clean my car myself. Yes that may seem lazy but I would much rather pay someone to do it than actually do it myself.

As I am a qualified beautician I love to have my nails looking nice at all times. I don't tend to go to places to have them done, I just stick to doing them myself as it is far cheaper & less hassle. I don't really like having acrylics because the few times I have had them they have left ridges in my nails or made my nails feel horrible they have been taken off. Plus they also make your own natural nails go so paper thin after. I do shellac nails on my own a lot of the time because they don't chip like normal nail varnish. They last & are so much more harder wearing than normal nail varnish.

I have tried stick on nails before but I will admit I haven't tend to have like them simply because the glue doesn't make them stick well or the glue has been so strong I've ended up sticking my own nails together. Yes I know a nightmare! But I was only young at the time! 

I recently come across a company called Kiss who are a large manufacturer & supplier of of nail products all around the world.
Kiss did just start off in America in walmart & walgreens. But they have grown & grown. Allowing people to get salon results in the comfort of their own home. Which makes our lives so much easier. They have not expanded to nail art, nail care, manicure & pedicure tools & now lash & brow kits! These can be brought in several different of your local shops such as boots, superdrug & also online. 




They do so many lovely designs of their nails! 
They do glitter gel like nails these are the gel fantasy nails - rock candy. Which I absolutely love the look of. For ones which you don't have to use glue for they do also do self adhesive ones. These are simply peel off removal nails. These come in so many different designs. So for a night out or a special occasion these are perfect & look so good! 

But I have gone for the more natural looking nails which are in fact glue on nails. I have gone for the french nail effect. Because I also think these look so nice & natural. The nails come in different lengths. So if you don't like having long nails they are also available in shorter lengths. I don't like having too long nails because I feel like you cant do anything with them. Especially when I have to use a keyboard at work you really can't type with them. But the fact you can have shorter nails is great because I have found the length of them is perfect! 

I purchased one box of real short length, two different styles of medium length nails, a brush on nail glue which is simply like a nail varnish. You simply brush the glue on to your own natural nail & a little on to the nail & hold it in place on the nail for a few seconds. Just so it bonds to your own nail. I have had my first set of the nails on for like three days & touch wood I have only had one nail come off! Which I think is pretty impressive! The glue bonds so well & really does stick the nails on.




I will defiantly be trying these again because the glue is so easy to use & mess free being a more brush on glue. I will be trying the other styles once these ones I currently have on have come off.

You can find Kiss nails & lashes at:

http://kisseurope.uk/

Or find them at your local boots or superdrug if you are UK based.

Have a great rest of your weekend! 
Love Lottie xox

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post gal! I need to get myself some nails cause mine are ratchet thanks for sharing some you like! :) Xx ray www.yourbaeray.com

    ReplyDelete