Sunday 9 October 2016

Night out outfits

19:21pm
Hello everyone!
Happy Sunday! A new week is about to start once again! I think I blink & the weeks just fly by!
It's my birthday near the end of this month & it really doesn't seem like it was long ago since my last birthday. I think it's actually pretty scary just how quick time seems to fly. Or is that just me?

As it's my birthday coming up I've been trying to plan ahead & find the perfect outfit for my birthday night out but once again I'm fussy & really struggle at times to find something I actually like. There are always so so many websites to choose from but I still can never quite make my mind up. Because let's face it, it has to be perfect! It is my birthday after all! Can't have anyone out shining the birthday girl! True though right?

Recently on Instagram I've come across some such lovely boutiques who sell stuff that's individual to any other place & I love that! I like to find stuff that not everyone will be wearing on a night out because let's be honest I hate going out & seeing someone wearing what I am. I cannot think of anything worse. I like to be different & not matching with everyone else that you see.

I'm not really an overly girly girl. I'm not a big one for sparkly things. Don't get me wrong I do like abit of glitter but I'm not a huge one for it to be on everything I wear. I also don't really like anything too revealing. I will admit I'm a petite frame so I don't really have much to show I feel like so I tend to stick to clothes that don't have too much of a plunge neck or have your belly on show. It just really doesn't make me feel comfortable. But as I've said before I am quite a fan of body suits. They are comfortable & don't involve any tucking in or adjusting yourself. Only thing they can be a nuisance when you need to go to the toilet.

I come across a new boutique on Instagram De Luxxe boutique,who are based in Essex & only been launched for a week! Their pieces were different yet classy. I come across this bodysuit & fell in love! It was so detailed!




The bodysuit has like a beige colour backing with like a lace effect over the top & full length sleeves which can be hard to find. Long sleeves seem to be one of the hardest things to find sometimes for going out outfits. Even this time of year. The sleeves & body piece have flowers down them in white sequins. Which makes it look like lace. It's just beautiful! I tried it on with some black leather trousers to team it up with but it needs more like a skirt or something high waisted as the bottom half of the body suit is a plain material & this is visible when wearing it with the trousers I tried it on with but you can still see the effect it has. I teamed it up with this sparkly choker which goes perfectly! 





The bodysuit does also come in grey & also black. I have to say I am a big fan of the black too which is show on the website teamed up with a pair of high waisted leather trousers. It looks so nice! I truly think they are beautiful. I love how detailed they are. Not only that but it also looks expensive but the bodysuit is only £25.99 which I think is value for money. You'd pay the same for a top in say Zara but it won't be anything as different as this. 

It is definitely a contender for my birthday night out outfit! That & the chokers! Which were £10 each.  They are a simple design but yet so glam. Perfect finishing touches for any night out outfit. 

So definitely check them out girls! 

Instagram: deluxxeboutique_ 
Twitter: deluxxeboutique 

Have a lovely rest of your Sunday, I plan to chill out & watch Victoria & Towie. That's my Sunday night sorted. 
Take care, 
Love Lottie xox


No comments:

Post a Comment