Friday 2 September 2016

Just Keep Stacking!

20:14pm 

Yay so finally the working week is over & it's time for the weekend! Time to have some fun & also catch up with some bits for my blog. Weekends are perfect for that! During the week I'm so tired by the time I get home from work so for me weekends work well for me to sit & do it. 

I absolutely love quirky little jewellery pieces. I love going into those little shops that do the most unique pieces that you don't just pick from on your high street. I love having something that's different that not just everyone can pick up from primark or new look. You could say I do like to different. Whenever I'm in a shop my eye is always drawn to silver things. Jewellery wise I mean. Like simple silver necklaces, rings, or bracelets mostly. I'm not really the type of person to wear a lot of jewellery. I will wear a watch without fail I could not live without a watch! There was a time I never owned one but now I have 4 & could not go a day without wearing it my arm feels bare without it. Simple stud earrings & then a bracelet for two. That is it. I rarely wear necklaces unless it's something small & simple especially for everyday. I just don't like wearing too much. Or is that just me being fussy? 

I have to admit I love bracelets which you get as a set or you can build up. Basically stacking bracelets. I love the small simple brackets which look lovely as a set next to a nice watch! To me that helps make an outfit & to set it off without your arms looking too full but not bare. There are so many places you can get these kind of bracelets from but recently on Instagram I have found a lovely company that do what I love! 

Boho Betty is a brand which sell unique jewellery pieces. Especially the bracelets! I could spend a fortune on them! I first noticed them on Instagram & had a look through their pictures & fell in love with the pieces I saw. They were definitely the kind of thing I love. So I logged on to the website for a closer look at all the other items they did. There were so so many to choose from. 
But I fell in love with 3 pieces especially. Which go perfectly together & yes of course are all silver. 
When I saw they had arrived in the post I was like a kid at Christmas! I love receiving parcels. 






The three bracelets are all different designs. One is a silver bead thin bracelet with a small black coloured bead in the centre. The second is a silver leather kind of effect bracelet with silver bead details in small lines, also with little tassels on the end. The third is a solid silver bar with a silver hook that does up. All of the bracelets have a small tag on them with the logo BB for Boho Betty. They look super cute teamed up with a nice watch. I absolutely love them! The prices are so good & so is the quality. The customer service I received from the company was amazing! I love good customer service & feeling confident with a company. They are definitely worth checking out! 

The social media links are: 
Twitter: bohobetty
Instagram: bohobettyuk 
Facebook: bohobettyuk 
www.boho-betty.co.uk

Also use the following code & get 10% off your order: LOTTIEJESSICA

Definitely check them out! 

Take care, 
Love Lottie xox



2 comments:

  1. Not come across Boho Betty before so thanks for sharing. Very pretty bracelets, and lovely packaging too. Might just have to treat myself for the weekend...! :)

    www.invisiblyme.com
    www.constantcrisis.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful! Use the discount code I posted in my blog & receive a discount :)

    ReplyDelete