Monday 8 August 2016

Time to go out out

20:18pm
Hello everyone! 
Hope you've all had a lovely weekend whatever you was up to! 

So this weekend after a few weekends of staying in trying to get through a couple of things I decided to brave it & go out out. For those of you who don't know what out out means it basically means going out to like a club as opposed to just going out for a few drinks at a pub. I use the phrase quite a lot I have to say. 
Anyway I said to myself I can't shut myself away for ever I need to dress up & go out & forget things in my head for a while. So I did but I won't go into how that ended....

During the week I was hunting through all my favourite websites & Instagram pages trying to find something to buy to wear it Saturday night. I will admit I can be pretty fussy. I'm not really a dress kind of girl, I really hate having my legs out. I seriously hate my legs. I don't feel comfortable at all having them out. I don't like short things whether it be dressss, skirts, shorts or playsuits. I seriously love playsuits lately but I always have to be careful because I don't like them when they are too short that your bum hangs out. To me that's just a no no. Talk about standards... 

Anyway as you can see by that as I'm pretty fussy I decided I wanted a nice jumpsuit. They are perfect! They cover your legs, yet they are classy & comfortable to wear. Only problem is when you need the toilet! That can be tricky! Just try not to have to go too often. Some people aren't keen on them because they say it's like wearing a onesie or your pyjamas or something but I really don't think so! If you can the right fit, colour or pattern & style they can look so nice. They definitely are on my list to purchase more of! You can get causal ones for day time wear or more dressy one for evenings. 

After looking about on all the websites I came across one of my all time favourite sites boohoo! I could easily spend a fortune on there! I find the prices so reasonable & you can always get offers on delivery charges or find discount codes to save some pennies. After all who doesn't like saving those!  I looked through on there & they had some lovely outfit choices I was spoilt for choice but I chose one which I immediately fell in love with! It come in a choice of different colours but I chose rose. Nice colour pink, not too pale & perfect for this time of year & not to mention the colour goes with my skin tone & hair colour. So that was that sorted. 

Next I wanted a nice pair of shoes. As you can probably guess just like clothes I am fussy with shoes. I will admit I am not the best person to walk in heels I never have been & never will be. So I have to find a heel that isn't too high & it also solid & not a tiny thin heel. At times this can be nightmare because all you get about are thin heels or platforms & they are no good to me because I can not walk in them. I wanted something different, something not black & nothing too high. Yes that's difficult to find. 

Looking through my Instagram on my news feed scrolling through I come across public desire I have heard of them before but never have I purchased anything from them. I logged on to their website & was so in love with the shoes & boots they sell! They do such a selection of different styles, colours, types of heels. So looking through the I came across the Rhys block heels in light grey faux suede. 
They were the perfect heel, not too high, a colour that's different than black but yet would go with a lot of things. The style was just cute. I had to have them! Not only that but they were in the sale! £14.99!! Such a bargain for such a cute pair of sandals!
At the moment public desire have a sale on & oh my there are so so many nice shoes! You need to check it out but to not blame me for the hole in your purse that it burns! 

When they arrived I loved them even more! They fitted true to their size, they were comfortable, looked exactly like they did in the picture where as some places don't always & they looked even better on. I definitely am sold on public desire. Not only that but they included a 20% discount code for me to use on my next order! That's definitely asking for trouble! 




Definitely make sure you check them out! I paid extra for day delivery & they arrived no problems at all & well packaged. The 
shoes are even individually bagged within the box. 

Anyway here are some pictures of my outfit all together :) 
Love Lottie xox 








No comments:

Post a Comment