Thursday 17 March 2016

More & More Make Up

Hello everyone,
It's been a little while since I've last posted. So I thought it was time to update everyone & what a perfect day to when you receive another make up delivery! I know you're probably thinking what more make up?! But yes more! You truly never can have enough as far as I'm concerned. Well that's what I tell myself aha.

As you all know I have a love for a reasonably priced brand of make up : Make up revolution.
The quality of the make up for the cost I find incredible. Especially when they have such a selection! You really cannot go wrong!

Recently Make up revolution have released an app for both Apple & android which means you can view the brand at a click of a button. Oh yes this is lethal! If you download the app at the moment they are giving you 20% off your order just for downloading & using the app! So girls get downloading! There is no better time than now. So of course I had to do this as I had my eye on a few items anyway. So it seemed the perfect opportunity!

So this time I picked myself up:

Ultra cream contour pallete - I have currently got an unbranded powder contour pallete which I cannot go without using everyday! This has to be my life saver of a product along with my Anastasia dipbrow! These items are a must have. I have wanted to try a new contour pallete for a while & seeing the ones on the site & its good reviews made me take the plunge. The colours are cream to powder shades & have a lovely mixture of colours. Some for your pale days & shades for perhaps when you have a tan in the summer. You can also buy a more medium-dark pallete but let's face it that would not suit my skin type at all. I cannot wait to get trying this beaut!



Ultra strobe cream & Ultra strobe balm - Europhia - Strobing is becoming the new craze & these products are perfect for anyone who loves a highlight on fleek! As always the shades are pigmented & beautiful shades! The strobe cream is perfect to wear on its own in the summer instead of foundation or to wear under your foundation to give your skin that extra little glow & freshness to your skin. The strobe balm you pop on your cheeks in the areas you wish to highlight just like you would when you highlight when your contouring. It gives your skin that perfect healthy glow!













Aqua priming base - I first saw this primer on a video on YouTube. A good primer is essential to put on before your foundation to help ensure to keep your foundation on for longer. This primer is packed with lots of good stuff including vitamins so it's perfect to spray on your face even when your not wearing make up just to keep your skin good. 

Lipstick (Shade: Cheer) & Lipliner (Shade: The one) - I have never tried any of the make up revolution lip liners before & needed another neutral shade to add to my small collection. So when I saw this shade I thought it was perfect for a natural look. The lipstick was on sale for just, wait for it....£0.75!! I know crazy right?!! It's such a lovely pink shade which is nice & simple but has a lovely frosty kind of shade to to. 


So once again to me make up revolution have pulled out the stops! I just love love this brand & the 
quality you get for the price! If you haven't you should check them out. 

Take care, 
Love Lottie 
xox








6 comments:

  1. Ooh I am loving Make-up Revolution at the moment. I really want to try that cream contour! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try it! I swear by it now I won't leave the house without it!xo

      Delete
  2. Heard a lot about this brand. I need to try something from the collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are worth trying! Such good prices & such amazing quality!x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete