Friday 19 February 2016

Flutter Those Lashes

Hello everyone!

Well Friday is finally here! Boy am I glad that it's the weekend I feel shattered!

I'm one of those people who love long lashes! I am lucky enough to have naturally long eyelashes myself but they still always leave me wanting longer, thicker lashes. So it's safe to say that at weekends when I have the time I love nothing more than to wear false lashes. I always feel like it completes the look much better & makes me feel better in myself. Is it possible that lashes can do that? Aha well I believe they can in my eyes :)

I am forever experimenting with lashes & im always purchasing new ones to try.

People always say to me oh I don't have the patience for that or I can't get the hang of applying them but they are so simple & really do swear by them! I love the natural look of the individual lashes for things like work during the week. By having these it wears you can simply wake up & go. You get to spend less time on your make up, more time in bed. Bad but oh so true. I can't be the only girl to think it right?! I don't go to a fancy salon to get individual lashes done I simply apply them myself. They are so easy once you get the hang of it. I just purchase a pack & glue off eBay or I'm lucky enough to own a trade card for a beauty trade shop as I am a qualified beautician so I purchase the lashes & glue from there. They come in many different styles so choose the ones best suited to you. I always tend to choose the more longer & fuller looking ones just because that's the look I like but it's not for everyone. The glue you can buy in clear or a dark colour. I started buying the darker glue but soon changed. I felt it showed up more so I changed to the clear glue & much prefer that!



All I do is: 

1). Ensure you have no make up on your eyes or any oil based products that could effect the glue.

2). Pour abit of glue on onto something such as an old bit of cardboard, kitchen roll etc. 

3). Use tweezers to pick up a lash & dip the bulb end in the glue very gently being careful not to apply too much glue to it. 

4). Using the tweezers apply the lash to the line of the lashes & place it where you want it to go. With the bulb of the lash being applied to your own eyelash line. 

5). Hold the lash in place for around 10 seconds & remove the tweezers. 

6). Carry on the steps till you have completed the look of the lashes you want.


















But I get these aren't suitable for everyone because yes they can be oh so fiddly but they are worth it.

I get the steps might not be how others do it & the proper way & so on this is just how I've taught myself & what I have found works well for me.



However most of the time I like to wear strip lashes. These really are something I cannot live without! Especially at weekends & nights out! Girls ultimate best friend! You can get so many different styles. At the moment the wispy style lashes are my favourites! I adore Ardell - Demi wispies  have to be a big favourite of mine. They are not too over powering, still look natural, yet make your lashes look so much better. So I have just purchased some more off eBay which is where I purchase most of mine from. The others I have recently got are similar to red cherry - #WSP but these are unbranded. BUT my new found love! Are Social eyes - Vixen! How I have never come across these before I do not know they are just amazing!!! & so similar to the Eldora lashes which always seem to be out of stock due to becoming so popular! They are wispy but more of a unique style! I really adore them! So defiantly check them out! I cannot wait to try them this weekend so I shall be sure to share a picture.




















Anyway have a great weekend everyone whatever you are up to!

Take care

Love Lottie xox







No comments:

Post a Comment