Wednesday 17 July 2019

Summer Outfits To Kill

Hello Everyone, 

Hope you are well?

It has been a while since I have actually wrote a blog post I have to say!

Most of my time is focused on my Instagram page now I will admit. I just find it more active with viewers than the old fashioned reading of blog posts. Or is that just me?

Anyway this weather & this time of year is the best!
I am such a sun baby I have to say. It always makes your mood & everything else so much better. 
Plus I find the outfits & clothes can be better to pick. From the colours, style & other things.

During the summer I normally tend to team a summery top up with ripped jeans. Especially when the weather isn't quite hot for shorts or a cloudy weather day. Then it is my go to choice. The summer evenings can also be cool still so sometimes a thin cotton shirt or blouse can be a good choice.

I was looking around for something that would fit that category & come across Just Your Outfit on Instagram. They are an online fashion brand with such a choice of clothes & also more importantly affordable! Which is a must when shopping for clothes. They can also be found on ASOS market place where you can make a purchase from them, they also sell male clothes too.



So I picked from them a white embroidered tassel embellished shirt. The shirt is so light & thin which is perfect for those summer evenings or a cooler summer day. Plus the embroidered front makes it different that just a plain shirt & gives though boho kind of vibes which is what summer outfits sometimes need. Teamed with a pair of jeans, flip flops & the right accessories it makes such a great outfit! Effortless, simple but cute! Plus the shirt was only £15.

You can find their shop at:


Take Care,
Love Lottie xox

*Item gifted by brand or PR company for a review




No comments:

Post a Comment