Wednesday 15 May 2019

Sensationail Gel Nails


Hello Everyone,

Hope you are well?

I am such a lover of gel nails. They are so much better than normal nail polishes I think. They last longer unlike normal nail polishes which seem to chip after just a couple of days! I find that so annoying. But with gel nail polishes they can last up to 2 weeks & it is just as easy to do yourself!

I came across Sensationail in Boots before picked up the pick to read but I will admit I put it back down. Simply because I was trying to be good in what I am spending money on at the moment.

Sensationail is the leading at home gel manicure brand. It allows people to create their own Gel nails in the comfort of their own home with salon quality results that are also affordable! 

You can purchase from them a starter kit which includes everything you need to start. Plus you also get 10 applications out of the kit. It includes the exclusive pro 3060 LED lamp which is designed to safely & quickly cure your gel nail polish. After the kit has gone you can simply purchase the essentials kit & the colour of your choice & you are all good to go again!




I have the Raspberry wine shade which is a darker pink shade. It is gorgeous.

Inside the box you get:

*Pro 3060 LED lamp
*Gel cleanser 
*Gel Primer
*Gel Base & Top coat
*Gel Polish 
*Lint Free Wipes
*Double sided nail buffer
*Manicure stick
*Detailed instruction sheet

After you have had the 10 applications you then simply look at the range of gel polishes they offer & pick one. They even do glitter colours which are gorgeous!

I found the kit easy to use & they polish lasted for just under 2 weeks! Which is great! It means not having to change your nail colour every couple of days. For anyone who hasn't tried a home Gel kit I would really recommend it! It really is life changing.

You can find the starter kit & colours at:


Take Care, 
Love Lottie xox


*Items gifted by PR company or brand


No comments:

Post a Comment