Thursday 14 March 2019

Norvell Self Tanning Mist


Hello Everyone, 

I hope you are well & having a good week?
The fact January went so slow & now February & March are going fast at it doesn't seem possible. 

But due to this time of year I have to say I am looking like most people pale & pasty.
It is not a good look! It is always true what they say life is better with a tan right?

So I got to try Norvell self tanning mist for face with built in bronzer.
I haven't ever tried any products from Norvell. I have heard of them though & have heard good things.

Norvell is part of a group which has been at the forefront of tanning in Europe for over 30 years. Norvell is the USA's leading brand & award winning tanning brand. They have now also launched new products as well as a strictly come dancing range. They cover spray tans, to products you can buy & tan in your own home.

When it comes to tanning my face I have to say it can be hard simply because sometimes it can come out too dark for my liking. Then it leaves me feeling like it looks slightly orange like. So I was excited to give this a go!





This tanner is a micro spray with is created specifically for the face. It includes a unique blend of anti-orange pigments & stops that unwanted orange colour. Which no one wants. The venetian 4 faces self tanner gives you to chance to top up that tan to the face while giving you that sun kissed look. But it also:

*Contains time release micro capsules which bind moisture within the skin for 24 hour hydration 

*Natural Enzymes which help to repair weak & dehydrated skin


To apply:
*Lightly spray on to a make up sponge
*Gently blend on to your face & neck
*Carefully blend into the hairline avoiding direct spray to the eyes, nostrils or mouth
*Wash hands after use 

You can find out more or purchase Norvell products at:

Take Care,
Love Lottie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment