Friday 30 November 2018

Be Glow - Skinsense Sonic Cleansing Brush


Hello Everyone,

I hope you are okay & having a good week so far.
The countdown is definitely on now to christmas! The christmas shopping is going well which is always a good thing.

A perfect christmas gift idea I came across for skincare lovers is from Be Glow.

Be Glow have 2 products the Tia or the Pura which are both skincare gadgets.

I have the Pura skinsense sonic cleansing brush & since I started to use it I would not use anything else to help when I cleanse my face.

Cleansing is a vital part of a skincare routine & this makes it more enjoyable & easy. Not only that but it makes sense it deep cleanses your skin which you cannot do just with your hands. 

The Pura removes impurities and make up residue more effectively. It is a small size which is also perfect for traveling as it also comes in a pouch to carry. It has two pulsation rates so you can awake your skin in the morning & then soothe it at night. A full charge of the Pura lasts 6 months which in itself is impressive!





The silicone brush head is replaceable which makes is hygienic & easy to clean. The head is advised to be replaced one a year. 

I could not believe how simple it was to use & how soft & clean it left my skin feeling after using it even for the first time.

You simply:

*Apply your cleanser to your skin 

*Press the control button to start the skin sense. The pulsation starts when the brush touches your face. So just adjust it to your wish.

*Press control button to enter the standard cleansing mode.

*Rinse & dry your face & ensure the clean the head after use.

I really have been so impressed with this little pocket size gadget. It leaves my skin feeling soft & so clean after use. Which you do not get when you just simply use your heads to cleanse.

You can find them at:

Take Care,
Love Lottie 

No comments:

Post a Comment