Monday 8 October 2018

Unicorn Cosmetics


Hello Everyone, 

I hope you have all had a good weekend?

I've had a quiet on just like my week due to my foot injury. I don't know how people don't work & sit at home all day...that really isn't a bit of me!

I am such a sucker for cosmetic companies that are bring their own uniqueness to it. After all who wants a regular cosmetics company right? So when I came across Unicorn Cosmetics on Instagram I was taken back by the quirky products & the gorgeous packaging! Most importantly they are a small brand who also happen to be local to me. They are a small team who literally do everything themselves. They originally started as Unicorn Lashes but wanting to branch out & bring us unique make up & brushes they expanded the brand. Unicorn Cosmetics was then born, now with a team of 4. They are soon due to release a set of tech make up brushes which are unlike any other brushes. But they will not just be stopping there, rest assured they will be expanding more.

So I had to try some of their pieces for myself!


As you all know I am a huge lover of false lashes. I love the lashes the fuller, the bigger, the better. Who doesn't love them right?

So the lashes I got were:

3D Faux Minx Silk Lashes - Unicorn Flutter*
These are a V shape lash which help to add length, volume & definition. They can be reused up to around 10 times & are even suitable for vegans! The lashes like the name come in a unicorn horn topped packet.



3D Faux Minx Silk Lashes - Flammie Dragon*
These are a more fluffier & flicky style which are my favourite! They help add volume & length especially to the outer corner of the lashes. These can be reused up to 15 times. The packaging of the lashes is unreal! Like its name suggests it comes with a dragon topped packet which is shiny & makes it look even more unreal!


Lilu Mermaid Brush*
Like the name suggests the base of the brush is in the shape of a mermaids tail. It is a tapered foundation & contour brush which helps you easily apply your make up. It is also one of the world's first flexible make up brushes. The packaging again like their other products doesn't fail to disappoint. All their brushes come in their own pouch & as this brush is from the mermaid collection it comes with a mermaid tail charm on it.


I have to say the effort that goes in to the packaging alone I am sold on. It is gorgeous & just stands out of the crowd compared to most other brands. To me if I saw these in the shop they would stand out compared to most other brands simply just because of the packaging is unique & well thought of. 

The lashes are my favourite I have to say & would definitely try more of their styles.

If you want to check out more of their products you can find them at:

Also if you use the code: CHARLOTTESTREAT you can get 20% off your order!

Take Care,
Love Lottie xox

*These items were kindly gifted to me from the company to write & review their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment