Sunday 14 October 2018

Tinkalink Case


Hello Everyone,

I hope you are well & having a good week. I have gone back to work this feet after my foot injury. It is feeling a lot better I have to say. It's not 100% back to normal but getting there.

I am a huge lover of anything personalised! Anything that you can customise & make it your own especially with things like initials I love!

So when I came across the brand Tinkalink I absolutely loved it!
Tinkalink lets you create a personal & protective case for your iphone. Which enables you to put charms inside & slide a lens over the charms to case them in. Which you can leave loose to float within the case or stick them down. You can make your case your own & thats what I love about it because you can forever change the case to how you want it to suit your style.



The cases are available for iphones 5/5S/5SE, Iphone 6/6s, Iphone 7, Iphone 8, Iphone 6/6s/7/8plus.

You start by picking a case which is like the outer edging for the phone, these come in several different colours:

*Frosty white
*Seal Black 
*Pop Pink 
*Peppermint
*Aqua doll

Then you pick a background skin for your case which come in all lots of plain, glitter or other print, for example:

*Rose gold glitter
*Silver glitter
*Diva pink glitter
*Green camo 
*Blue camo
*Pop pink 
*Peppermint 

& other colours, then lastly you pick some charms to add to it. These come in either silver or gold, they cover things like hearts large, medium & small in size, girl & boy figures, animals, stars large, medium & small in size, wishbones, letters & many other charms.

I just love how you can make it your own & change it up whenever you want. 

I chose the frosty white case, along with the rose gold glitter skin & my initials CM & a medium size heart all in gold. The case was easy to put together & looks gorgeous it really is unlike anything I have seen.

They can be purchased online, Selfridges & Fenwicks's.

Take Care,
Love Lottie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment