Wednesday 3 October 2018

Misslyn Cosmo Glow Collection

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are enjoying your week. 
I did a charity walk on Sunday in London. The London Bridges challenge. We walked 10 miles, over 12 bridges in London raising money for Diabetes UK. On Sunday due to this I have damaged & inflamed my left foot & have been in a lot of pain with it since. So all I've really done is rest it. But it is boring. I just hope it eases soon.

Before I have tried Misslyn make up & posted about them. 

Misslyn have recently launched the Cosmo Glam Collection. Which I love! Simply because I love a glowy skin & I am also a sucker for highlighters.

The collection includes:

The Cosmo Glam Highlighting Palette 
The palette contains 6 holographic power highlighters that you can build a luminous look with no matter how intense or subtle you want your glow to be. It comes in a handy compact complete with a mirror which is perfect for putting in your bag & topping it up when need be.

Star Light! Fluid Highlighter
This is a lightweight texture which helps hive you that glow. It is multifunctional so it can be used as a foundation base or can be worn alone as a highlighter. It comes in 2 shades: Big Bang Glow (a rose shade) & Out Of This World (a bronze shade). 







Velvet Diamond Nail Polish
This is perfect for adding that final bit of sparkle to the look. It is a sparkling nail polish with combines a matte effect with a sparkling optic which gives a pearl like effect. It comes in 3 shades: Extra Galactic, Meteor Shower & Cosmetic Dust.

Not from this collection but another product of Misslyn I got to try was the:

Stay With Me - Matte Fixing Spray
I always used a setting/fixing spray over my make up to set it & help it last longer. I normally use the Rimmel one but I felt like as always I wanted to find something different to try out. The bottle I have to say is quite small so I don't feel like it will last me that long but it does definitely help to matte your make up.

I have to say from trying the products I have of Misslyn now I am impressed with the quality of the products, the value for money & also the range that they offer. As there is something to suit everyone.

You can find Misslyn at:

https://www.misslyn.de/en/

https://www.beautybay.com/l/misslyn/

Take Care,
Love Lottie xox




No comments:

Post a Comment