Tuesday 16 October 2018

Magnitone London - Blend it up


Hello Everyone,

I hope your week is going well so far.
Once again the week is flying past, i think the week's all roll in to one after a while.

I am such a huge lover of anything make up related & any make up tools which can make my life easier.

I have seen several of Magnitone's products & wanted to give them a try so I was happy when I was given the chance to try their Blend Up vibra-sonic make up blending brush.

Magnitone London make product's that help to naturally condition. They believe every part of you should look & feel bursting with life. They create skin care products from cleanser brushes to pedicure tools. 

Blend Up helps to flawlessly blend make up whilst stimulating the skin for a more natural look & healthier finish to your make up.The Blend up glides over the skin with over 200 vibra-sonic movements per second to give you that airbrushed, soft natural look. Also without clumping, clogging pores & streaks.

The brush was created under the expert Paul Herrington. Its head has been designed to blend, contour, tint, blush & bronze your make up to airbrush your skin. It also has a biomaster antibacterial protection to help prevent cross contamination & unwanted breakouts.





It can be used with any power & liquid make up, it has a smart travel power lock to help prevent unwanted battery drainage. The USB charger means just 2 hours charge gives you 100 minutes use. Not only that but it has 2 speeds & a cleaning mode which is perfect.

To begin with I was a bit unsure of how I felt about a battery powered make up brush especially to apply foundation with. But after just the first use of the brush I was sold! I could not believe the finish it gave my skin. It made pores less visible & still left my skin feeling soft. Not only that but it left it with a clear appearance & not streaky. It literally does take make up application to another level.

I really cannot wait to try some more of their products & see what amazing results they give!

You can find out more about Magnitone & their products at:

Take Care,
Love Lottie xox



No comments:

Post a Comment