Thursday 4 October 2018

Kiss Products

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all having a good & productive week. My week has continued to be boring not being able to do a lot due to my foot injury so I cannot wait till it is healed & I can get back to normal.

I have always been a huge lover of Kiss products. Their Impress nails are my ultimate favourite. They come in so many different designs & although they are only glue tabs on them they last at least a week & go strong. I am not a fan of glue on nails simply because I do not like how they leave your nails afterwards so I tend to steer away from them.

I cannot recommend their nails enough! People always compliment me on them too thinking they are real & when you tell them they are simply stick on nails they cannot believe how good they look & also how well they fit to your own nails.

My favourite collection from their nails are the imPress press on manicure - one step gel. They come in many different designs so you are spoilt for choice! No glue is needed you simply clear your nails & file them, then select the right size nail for you, then remove the tab from the back of the glue patch, then simply push it onto your own nail for around 30 seconds. It will then be firmly stuck down! It is that simple & easy to transform your nails.





Another collection of their nails are the gel fantasy which also come in many different designs. These ones come with either glue or glue tabs. Depending on what you want to use. I always tend to go for the glue tabs as I previously advised. So you just select the right size nail & glue tab, peel off one side of the glue tab & stick it to the false nail, then peel off the other side, once you have done this push it down to your natural nail for around 30 seconds. Then ta dah you have transformed your nails!

The other product I am a lover of, of their's is their false lashes! I have tried them before previously & one of them has become my favourite style of lashes! This is little black dress from the Lash Couture faux minx collection. They are subtle but gives you a fuller lash which I love. They are also pretty lightweight so you don't even know you are wearing them.

But if you like a more fuller, bold lash then there is something for you! The lashes from the Lash couture 5th avenue collection & Lash couture triple push up collection are perfect. They are gorgeous & complete any make up look especially for a night out.

I have the:

Lash Couture Triple Push Up Collection - Bustier
These lashes are 3 designs in one strip, so they have a dimensional lift for more impact, effect & enhance volume. 

Lash Couture 5th Avenue Collection - Splendor
These lashes are very full & bold so for a night out they are perfect. Each strand of these are individually styled to give you glamourous lashes. They are also made from the finest sourced silk.

I just love the quality of their products for the value of money! 

You can find Kiss products at:


Love Lottie xox






No comments:

Post a Comment