Monday 1 October 2018

Ardell Beauty Review

Hello Everyone!

Well it has been some time since I actually wrote a blog post. I have posted to instagram but at times I struggle with the motivation. But I have some lovely beauty products that I wanted to share with you & sometimes an instagram post just doesn't show you all you need to know. 

Ardell is literally my favourite brand of lashes. I have worn them for years & have always been impressed with the number of different styles, quality & the price. Lashes literally are life.

I saw they also do a range of make up so needless to say I was eager to try it. Not only do they do a big range of lashes they also do everything from eyebrow products, mascara eyeshadows, primers, lipsticks, lip stains, lip liners & many other make up products!





So I got a few products from their brand to try:

Pro Eyeshadow Palette - Shimmer
This is a eyeshadow palette which contains 15 shades.
Its a decent size palette which will easily fit inside a make up bag unlike some palette's I have. The palette contains the perfect autumnal shades which are all pigmented & gorgeous colours to complete a great look. I only mostly wear brown kind of shades or light ones so for me this palette is perfect!

Eyeresistible Shadow Stick - Do Me Right
This is a what it says on the tin. An eyeshadow in a stick form which you twist to rise the eyeshadow. It is a good texture not like a cream form which I am not really a fan of because they seem to crease & go funny. So I find this a great texture. The shade I have is like a grey shade which is perfect for creating a smokey eye look.

Stroke A Brow Feathering Pen - Medium Brown
I am a sucker for a good brow product. Even though I do have my brows micro-bladed I do still fill them in a little to complete their shape. This pen I have fell in love with! It has tip like a felt tip which is fine & perfect for creating the feathering strokes at the start of your brows. It is so precise!

Top & Bottom Precision Mascara - Ebony
I love a good mascara, I am lucky enough to have pretty good lashes that are already thick & long but I love a good mascara which separates, darkens & lengthens your lashes & this mascara I found does that. It has a micro wand which is the perfect size for doing your bottom lashes too. Which is why it is called top & bottom. 

Lash Boostier Liquid Eyeliner - Onyx
I don't always wear eyeliner but when I go out for a night out or for occasions I always find that eyeliner helps finish off the perfect look. I always prefer them to be in a pen like form because they have a finer type which makes it easier so apply.

Wanna Get Lucky Eyeliner Gel - Ink/Pearl/Teddy/Purple Royal
These eyeliners are a twist type eyeliner which come in a range of different shades all gorgeous which makes it hard to choose. Like their other products I have previously spoke about they have a fine tip which makes it easier to apply. It makes it perfect that they are mess free & they are not a pencil you have to sharpen!

All in all I have to say just like their lashes their make up range is perfect! They cater for everyone not only in the number of shades they have but also due to their big range of products!
So I will definitely be trying more of their beauty products. Maybe the lip collections next...

So I would recommend trying them!

You can find out more or shop their products at:

http://www.ardellbeauty.com/

Take Care,
Love Lottie xox





No comments:

Post a Comment