Wednesday 25 July 2018

Travel Socks

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are well & having a good week.
I cannot get over this weather at the moment! It is so so warm! I like the warm weather & the sunshine but this is a bit on the extreme side especially when you have to go to work still.

As you normally know I usually tend to talk about beauty products but not this time. This is on a bit of a different subject!

I love a snazzy & different pair of socks. I know in this weather currently it's not something we need to worry about but when the winter comes I love to have different socks. Who likes to just have normal plain socks right? Not me I like ones with different designs & patterns. Especially Disney I will admit I'm abit of a sucker for them!

I recently come across a website Travel Socks.
Travel socks offer a range of different brand of socks all with fab colours & designs/patterns! There literally is a pair of socks for everyone. Whether it's knee highs, ankle socks, patterned, spotty, stripy. You name it there is a design for you for both men's & ladies.

I picked two different pairs of socks from two different brands but both with heart style patterns.


The first brand I chose was Sokisahtel
From them I picked a cute heart striped ankle sock with a love heart heel. I found these super cute. They are white, with navy blue stripes & hearts, then a white heel with a red heart at the back. 

The second brand I chose was Soxo.
From them I picked again a ankle sock. This time pink in colour with white hearts all over the sock.

Both of these socks I think are super cute! They are girly & something much better than just a plain sock. I mean why have a boring pair of socks for each day?

I found the prices on Travel Socks very reasonable. I know some places I have looked at before have been quite expensive for what you are getting. So I was very happy when I came across the prices. I found the delivery quick & the service that I received was great. I could not fault the whole process.

I would definitely recommend them!

You can find them at:

http://travelsocks.net/

Take Care
Love Lottie xox 

*These items were gifted products to me to try & review.

No comments:

Post a Comment