Tuesday 17 July 2018

New Skin Care Favourites


Hello Everyone,

I hope you are well?

So as always I have been trying out some new skin care products which I thought I had to share with you. 

Firstly I will start with Being by Sanctuary Spa. I was lucky enough to be invited to one of their events but unfortunately couldn't go due to the event being on a weekday evening & being in London. It is annoying cos event wise I do tend to miss out working full time. But anyway that's life I'm still lucky enough to do what I do. 

Being by Sanctuary Spa have recently brought out new face masks which I have fallen in love with! There is literally a mask to suit everyone. Whether you looking for something to soothe, revive or hydrate your skin.

There 5 masks in total:
*The sassy soothing one 
*The jiggly jam one 
*The zingy iridescent one 
*The clear refreshing one 
*The smooth comforting one 

I got to try the:

Cloudberry exfoliating jam face mask*
It is loaded with berry seeds & green tea extracts which help to gently buff & recharge dull skin. Leaving it with a clear, fresh skin look. You simply leave it on for 15 minutes then gently buff you skin & rinse the mask off with warm water.

Then a different product I got was:

Salted Caramel & Macadamia body mist spray*
Which like you would expect being salted caramel it is a sweet almost like vanilla scent. I always find body mists are great to take on holiday & also to carry in your bag with you so you can always smell good.

Being By Sanctuary are available at:



The other product I want to talk to you about is from a brand Samaya. Who are a all natural skincare brand which target everyone's different dosha (Vata, Pitta or Kapha)& what you wish to achieve with your skin's results. After carrying out a dosha quiz I found that my dosha was Pitta. Which when reading the paragraph it leaves you with at the end was so true to me from my characteristics & also skin type, etc. 

The product I got to try was a product which I use everyday in my daily skin care routine, cleanser. 

A cleanser* is a great way to provide hydration while cleansing & purifying the skin. The Samaya is packed with botanicals such as Jasmine, Neem, Lotus, Tumeric, Saffron & others. It melts into your skin to help remove any make up & impurities leaving your skin feeling balanced, purified & soft.

It is easy to use as part of your daily skin routine:
*Massage the cleanser into dry skin
*Rinse off with warm water or a muslin cloth

The packaging was something that stood out to me of this product also. It comes in a cardboard tube, which you remove the top to reveal the glass bottle of cleanser. 

You can find out more about Samaya at:

Take Care,
Love Lottie xox

*These items were gifted products to me to try & review from a PR company.

No comments:

Post a Comment