Sunday 10 June 2018

Uber Sonic

Hello Everyone,

So it has been like forever & a day since I have actually bothered to post. Not only on here & also on the likes of my Instagram. I don't know why but recently I have seemed to have lacked in motivation. I couldn't really tell you why either to be honest. Things haven't been awful but you know what it's like life gets in the way sometimes & shuts you down.

To me keeping your teeth as healthy, clean & white is so important. It is true what they say one of the first things you notice about someone is their smile! So having the best looking teeth as possible is very important in my eyes.

I have tried many beauty products when it comes to teeth whitening. I've tried whitening kits, charcoal products, special toothpastes. You name it I have tried it!

So when I come across a brand called Uber Sonic I had to give them a go. Uber Sonic offer a start pack for £19 which includes their Uber Sonic toothbrush & free gel teeth whitening kit with your first refill pack! Then 6 times a year for £9 a package (with free delivery) with 2 refills. So you can fresh refills delivered to your door & free teeth whitening & a Uber Sonic toothbrush every year to replace yours! It isn't like most companies you aren't tied into a contract so you can cancel it at any time.



The toothbrush to me is not like most other rechargeable toothbrushes this one is so lightweight & normally I have found them quite heavy & bulky. The toothbrush is:

*Made out of flight grade aluminium
*Ultra sonic movements
*Led indicators
*Long lasting battery
*Soft charging cable
*Gives you whiter teeth by removing stains 
*35000 movements per minute removing plaque 
*Unique designed bristles, great for sensitive cleaning
*Dentist approved

The whitening kit comes with 2 mouth trays & 2 gel's.
I have used these before & they are super easy to use & are said to make your teeth up to 10 shades whiter. The gel you simply apply evenly to the mouth trays, place the trays in your mouth & leave them in to the said amount of time. Once you have done this, simply take the trays out & rinse out your mouth. It literally is that simply!

I think this service is such a great idea! Not only that but you are getting them delivered to your door, it's great value for money! You cannot find many decent rechargeable toothbrushes for £19. Especially when not only that but you are sent teeth whitening packs to keep your teeth looking whiter than ever.

You can sign up at:

https://ubersonic.co.uk/products

Take Care,
Love Lottie xox









No comments:

Post a Comment