Thursday 21 June 2018

Stylpro Original Review

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all well & having a fab week.

It less than 2 weeks till I go on holiday now to Greece & I am super excited! I cannot wait to have a break & get away from here for a while & clear my head. It is definitely needed.

I have been eying up the Stylpro* for a while now. I have seen several other bloggers use it & I saw it when I went to Pro beauty in London at the beginning of the year & toyed with the idea. But I never brought it. So when I was approached by a PR company that I work with to try it. I snapped it up! 

There is nothing more tedious & time consuming than clearing your make up brushes right? But it's one of those jobs you have to do because its hygienic & can give you bad skin. So I try to banish out anything that can cause that. So I try to clean my brushes as often as I can.

I have recently tried using a make up cleaner soap block from make up revolution & I have to say I was impressed with that! It left my brushes so clean & smelling fresh. Foundation brushes can be such a pain to get clean simply because they always seem to get the dirtiest. But the worst part is waiting for them to dry. I can leave them by the window to air & still the next day they are wet. 

So when I heard that the Stylpro not only cleans your brushes but dries them I really was sold! What girl wouldn't be right?

The Stylpro make up brush cleaner was invented by Tom Pellereau who was the winner of the apprentice. The kit contains:

*8 flexible silcone collars (30mm,24mm,19mm,15mm,11mm,9mm,7mm,5mm)
*Stylpro device
*2 x AAA batteries
*Tritan unbreakable bowl neck & collar
*2 x 10ml Stylpro make up brush cleaner sachets




I found it so easier to use! & it really does do what it says on the label it cleans & dries your brushes in seconds!

*Remove the small plastic battery tab & that the batteries are correctly inserted

*Ensure the 8 silicone collars are on the base

*Select a brush thinking of whether it is water soluble/not?

*Select the best fitting collar & push the brush firmly into the collar

*Push the collar into the handle, the square hole.

*Fill the bowl:

-For water soluble make up e.g blusher/bronzer/powder) squeeze a small amount of anti bacterial soap into the bowl & add water to the bowl until it it half the height of the brush

-For non soluble make up e.g foundation, add 10ml-20ml of Stylpro make up brush cleanser depending on the brush size. Ensure the cleanser is less than half the height of the brush

*Dunk the brush into the liquid up & down

*Work liquid into the bristles & repeat for 5 seconds

*After 5 seconds gently push the brush down in the bowl & switch on the Stylpro. The brush will spin rapidly. Slowly move the brush up & down for 10 seconds

*After 10 seconds lift the spinning brush out of the liquid. Leave it out of it spinning for 10 seconds

*If after this time the brush it not as dry as you like it repeat the last step

It may sound abit technical but I can do it anyone can. It is super easy!

You can buy yours at:

https://styltom.co.uk/products/stylpro

Take Care,
Love Lottie xox

*These items were gifted products to me to try & review from a PR company.


No comments:

Post a Comment