Monday 30 April 2018

Scent And Co


Hello Everyone,

I hope you are well & had a fab weekend.
I have less than a week left at my current job then I am moving on to something different! I have worked where I have for like 8 years so for me this is going to be a bit of change but something that I need. 

I am a HUGE lover of perfume. I have always had such a soft spot for it. I cannot tell you how many perfumes I have. But it's one of those things where you can never have too many right? I tend to keep my more expensive ones for weekend's or special uses & use more high street cost fragrances for everyday use like work.

Trying out a fragrance I have always found difficult because you literally only get a spray & you don't get to actually try what it's like. 

So Scent & Co have come up with something great!

Scent & Co is a monthly subscription where you get to discover a new fragrance every month! Which I think is brilliant!

All you do is browse over 450 premium fragrances from the likes of:

*Tom Ford
*Viktor & Rolf
*Ted Baker
*Burberry
*Valentino 
*YSL
*Versace
*Prada
*Hugo Boss
*Gucci

& many other designers. For you to try. Once you have chose a fragrance you let Scent & Co know what you have picked or you can let them hand pick a fragrance for you to try. You then get sent out a month's supply (10ml) size of your chose through your letter box. 


The perfume comes in a perfect travel casing. Which you twist the base & the perfume appears. It is so handy for carrying around in your bag with you or even just taking this on holiday rather than a full size perfume.

This month I picked of Viktor & Rolf - Flowerbomb.

I have always wanted to try it as a few of my friends have it & have said what a gorgeous fragrance it is. I have to say I am so glad I chose it! It is such a gorgeous fragrance & could easily become one of my favourites. 

You can sign up to Scent & Co at:

Also if you use the discount code:
INSTA15 
& get 15% off your first order

Take Care
Love Lottie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment